X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Disappointed Dancer — Phoenix United States
  • Second Skin Costumes and Dancewear United States

Second Skin Costumes and Dancewear Company would not return, exchange or credit item when wrong size delivered. Rude. Lack of response.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Below is correspondence to the company requesting return, exchange or credit for leotard after discovering wrong size was delivered.  I have not included several correspondences sent to inquire on status of order...all of which never received a response.

From: confidential
Date: October 9, 2019 at 7:39:38 AM MST
To: tom@secondskincostumes.com
Subject: Re: Order #8146 confirmed This order was finally delivered 5 weeks after order was placed. I attempted to get order status from your company multiple times via email, voicemail and Instagram direct text message without the courtesy of any response at all. Your company finally responded to my daughter and indicated the order was lost, and she provided info you requested without my knowledge or involvement. She is a child.

She did not make the purchase. She is not responsible for payment.    I am disappointed to say the least. A return, credit or exchange is acceptable to me. I’m happy to share my level of satisfaction online once we resolve this.

Confidential Name
On Oct 8, 2019, at 10:41 PM, < tom@secondskincostumes.com> < tom@secondskincostumes.com> wrote:

The sizing was upgraded to cm via text message before dancerpalooza.

I have confidential's measurements and this was hand delivered July 17th.

I think we’ve done enough…

Tom

From: confidential name
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 10:25 PM
To: tom@secondskincostumes.com
Subject: Re: Order #8146 confirmed

The size ordered and the size we received were not the same. I didn’t realize until the item started to rip and I checked the size. This was an error on your behalf. Very disappointing due to the price of them item. Please advise any options you can offer.

Confidential Name

On Oct 8, 2019, at 9:57 PM, <tom@secondskincostumes.com> <tom@secondskincostumes.com> wrote:

Unfortunately we are well past our 30 day return/exchange timeframe…

From: Confidential Name
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 9:53 PM
To: 'Second Skin Costumes & Dancewear' <tom@secondskincostumes.com>
Cc: 'Confidential Name
Subject: RE: Order #8146 confirmed

Hello,

We ordered an adult extra small in this item but we received a child’s medium.  Can you let me know how to exchange or what the options are?   The one we received is too small.

Thanks,

From: Second Skin Costumes & Dancewear <tom@secondskincostumes.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2019 7:59 PM
To: confidential name
Subject: Order #8146 confirmed

Thank you for placing your order with Second Skin Costumes & Dancewear!

This email is to confirm your recent order.

Date 06/08/2019

Total : $114.53 USD

Second Skin Costumes
480-513-3857
www.secondskincostumes.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2019 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/second-skin-costumes/company-return-exchange-item-1486210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair