X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Select home warranty - Mahwah NJ

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tonya — Lady Lake FL United States
  • Select home warranty One International Blvd. Suite 400 Mahwah , NJ United States

Select home warranty Home warranty rip off Mahwah NJ

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased a home warranty from select home warranty company you should me that it had included roof repair. Ended up with a small leak in the roof I called on six 1119 to tell them that we had us a small leak I called every few days for the next six weeks they kept assuring me that they could not find anybody to come out and so they told me to go ahead and have someone fix it as long as it was under $150.

In within 90 days they would pay it in full I had it fixed I sent them the bill exactly the way they wanted to. Call them today to find out why I have not received my $150 they informed me that they canceled my service because I was unhappy which is not something I asked for but because the service was canceled they no longer are obligated to pay.

This company is a rip off and needs to be close down as they have no intention of paying for covered repairs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2019 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/select-home-warranty/mahwah-nj-rip-1483887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair