X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Septic Solutions - Dieterich Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Chuck — New Lenox IL United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Septic Solutions 314 West Center Street Dieterich, Illinois United States

Septic Solutions, Inc. Sold me inferior products that failed after a short period of time. Dieterich Illinois

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Terrible experience with both products and service. I purchased a septic aerator in 2019 after the original Norweco unit finally failed after 17 years.  The unit I purchased from this company failed after about 14 months. The motor seized up. I had to pay close to $200 for a new (maybe rebuilt?) motor due to their ridiculous pro-rated warranty after ONE YEAR! Then about 3 weeks ago I noticed the odor from the septic system was stronger than usual.

I removed the unit and found the plastic blue disc (suds restrictor) fell off, the plastic handle was broken, the aspirator arms were broken off, and a chunk of metal was missing from the shaft (the shaft had a hole In it approx. 1 inch wide).  Also, the motor was very hot. I called and complained about the numerous defects and was told that I had to purchase a new shaft assembly which cost $90!! IN less than two years I've spent close to $700 on this one unit. In hindsight I could have purchased a better unit from another company, paid less than $700 and had at least a three year warranty.  What makes this bad situation even worse is that I was asked to email pictures of the defects a couple weeks ago and I have yet to hear from a company rep!

Beware of this company and their poor service and inferior products!

Check out Septic Solutions Sucks On Facebook

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2021 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/septic-solutions/dieterich-illinois-sold-after-1512806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair