X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: VIRGINIA — Glen Allen United States
  • Shanay L Mitchell 4210 Fallstaff Rd Baltimore , MD United States

Shanay L Mitchell Carlos D Neblett Country Auto Sales Countryboy24112 I paid a good faith deposit for a vehicle, The car never arrived on the date stated, I was told it would arrive the next day. Baltimore MD

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Carlos contacted me advising that he was selling cars, I saw a truck/SUV that I was interested in, Carlos said they (He and Shanay) had other potential buyers, so I stated that I was in no rush, because I have a car and a van. Later my car needed some minor work, so I spoke with Carlos about the status of the SUV and getting a chance to take a look at the SUV, he stated that he would bring it so that I could check it out.

He wasn’t able to, then later he stated that they would meet me, we weren’t able to meet, but later he advised that he would bring the SUV to me, he brought the vehicle to me and I was able to get a look at it and to test drive the SUV. Carlos was asking $3500 for the SUV, I told him that I could give him half and I did, I transferred $1250 directly to him and Shanay. I then mentioned to him that the SUV didn’t have an inspection sticker and that there was some cosmetic damage, but Carlos said that he could get those things fixed in the morning.

So the next morning he asked if I would pay him the remaining $1250 after he got everything fixed, I said I would later,  he then asked if I wanted him to get the things fixed now, I said yes, he came over to pick the SUV back up and take it to a dealership to have the inspection done and the minor things fixed. He told me he would be back, then he told me it would take a day or so, since it was the end of the month and a holiday weekend.

I wanted the SUV before the weekend and told Carlos that, he said I would have it, then I asked for my money back, he said he would give it back, then he asked me to give him more time, I told him no, I just wanted the money back, then I noticed that Carlos and Shanay had the same vehicle posted on a second website for sale.

I contacted them both requesting a full refund of my money, they at first promised to give it back and then failed to return my calls. I reached out to them in every way available to me, they began to curse me and make threats on my life. I then, called the police and was told to contact the attorney general and I did file a claim with the attorney general, Kathryn Koziol, she advised that after several attempts to reach Shanay and Carlos that I would have to pursue the matter criminally or if I found new contact information to reach out to her with the new information. I then went to the police station and was told that my options were to file a police report or to take out a warrant and that’s what I intend to do today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2020 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/shanay-l-mitchell/batimore-md-mitche-caros-d-i-1493156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair