X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Pamela — Sechelt BC Canada
  • Shein online woman's clothing company United States

Shein online woman's clothing company I odered some items of clothing for my daughter on June17/20. Minutes later I cancelled. However we were never refunded this order and did not receive it either.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I have emailed and message this company through their social media networks now a bunch of times for a refund that I have yet to received for an order I have place well over a month ago for 178.99. I have tried to contact them several times through various ways but still have yet to hear back from them or be refunded my order that I cancelled on June 17/20 and never received. They have yet to refund me for items cancelled totaling 178.99. I cancelled this order minutes after I made it on June17/20. I was charged twice and never refunded.

<br

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2020 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/shein-online-womans-clothing/unsure-i-emailed-message-ago-1498099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair