X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Derek — Nashville TN United States
  • SnackCrate.com 201 E Wright St Pensacola, FL United States

SnackCrate.com Snack Crate Snack Crate is engaged in unfair Deceptive Business Practices. Pensacola FL

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Snack Crate is engaged in unfair Deceptive Business Practices. When checking out they automatically signed me up for a subscription plan. Snack crate advertised a box for $1. Then when checking out the Apple Pay button appears at the very top of their checkout page. I use Apple Pay and wanted to use it for this order, so I clicked the Apple Pay Icon.

The product was immediately purchased with out a chance to click complete my order or review the terms. Immediately email the Snack Crate. That I wanted to cancel my order only minutes after making the purchase. They then notified I would have to pay $10. I am filing a compliant with the FTC about this business's deceptive practices.

The order was for $1 using Apple Pay American Express. I would like to receive confirmation that I will not be charged again in a timely manner. I have not received the order It will be returned to the merchant. I do not desire to consume any of the evilness that comes along with Snack Crate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2019 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/snackcratedotcom/pensacola-fl-snack-crate-1483525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair