X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: South Carolina Tax business - Columbia SC

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jerry — Gaston SC United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • South Carolina Tax business Columbia, SC United States

South Carolina Tax business DO not open a business in South Carolina Columbia SC

*Consumer Comment: Count your blessings

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

OMG, do not open a business in South Carolina. The Tax authority here is predatory. I filed for a tax number and they were all over me for fees before any business was done. I would suggest doing an online business fro  elsewhere instead. They have no sense of what is wrong or right, just what is good for them. I closed the business after 6 months with no transactions. I think they are so aggressive because the citizens here keep voting for lower taxes, so instead of getting a good rate from the folks that are actually doing business, they go after more people who are only considering doing business or trying. I gave up trying.

I hope they can compute in the future how to make this state do better without actual business after chasing them out. As I drive around I am constantly encountering mobile homes, bit stationary and going down the road on a daily basis. I guess they are happy with the status quo and can afford to turn away businesses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2021 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/south-carolina-tax-business/columbia-sc-open-1513037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Count your blessings

AUTHOR: Steven Katz EA - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, October 22, 2021

California is a LOT worse. Minimum corporate tax rate is $800 even if you did absolutely NO business in California.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair