X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

After 30 years with State Farm Insurance, we never made a claim or received any citations. Then they changed the speed limit on a road we travelled everyday. It became a speed trap and my wife an I both received citations for driving 55 in a 45. This past winter, I hit an ice spot on the road and lost control. The damage was only $3000.00.

After 30 freaking years, State Farm had the audacity to send us our driving record and threatened us with canellation. We are too old now to change Insurance Companies but you be aware, you DON"T want State Farm, Liberty Mutual, or Allstate. All 3 have ripped me off. I have found the best insurance companies are Farmers, and the General. We are seriously looking at Farmers. They are the best.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2020 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/state-farm-insurance/taos-new-mexico-threatened-1500937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair