X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Stay Dry Roofing LLC. - Indianapolis Indiana

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lee S. — St. Charles Missouri United States
  • Stay Dry Roofing LLC. 5060 E. 62nd St. Suite 130 Indianapolis, IN Indianapolis , Indiana United States

Stay Dry Roofing LLC. Misleading Billing Practices Indianapolis Indiana

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING! WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND! If they’re doing insurance work for you, I would strongly advise that you demand a written estimate before they begin the job. I was very clear with Curt Darabcsek that I had quotes from two other roofing companies that were close in price (1) for $ 5,200 and a 2nd for $5,300. I asked several times for an estimate of what they would be charging, the only response he ever offered was, “you’ll never pay more than your deductible”.

After the job was completed, with a delay of over 1 month. I received an invoice for $6,700.00, essentially bilking my insurance company for the job and seeking my $1,000 deductible on top.Then to add insult to injury, my insurance company sent me a notice that my roof coverage for my primary residence had been reduced to only 40% of the replacement cost! The roof they are referring to is only 3 years old! They overcharged so much that my Coverage has been impacted on a separate property.

After several attempts to work this out with Curt Darabcsek and Karyn Tudor (Accounts Receiveable) I have no other recourse than to warn everyone I come across about this company and their unethical behavior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2019 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/stay-dry-roofing-llc/indianapolis-indiana-billing-1476353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair