X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: StoreYa Feed LTD - Ramat HaSharon

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: H — Detroit Michigan United States

StoreYa Feed LTD Storeya Storeya.com Made sneaky charges against my account. Ramat HaSharon

*Author of original report: Resolved after complaint

Storeya.com charged me 180.00 USD without mynotification or approval. I contacted them immediately when I saw the charge on my PayPal account. I cancelled the service immediately and requested a refund. They said that they would refund if I removed the complaint, but they never gave me a refund. Do not trust this company with your financial information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2020 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/storeya-feed/ramat-hasharon-dotcom-made-1496218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolved after complaint

AUTHOR: Horace - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, June 11, 2020

Storeya immediately corrected the situation after they saw complaints! They have demonstrated that customer satisfaction is important to them. You can trust them, but be careful when evaluating because there will probably be a monthly recurring fee whether you use their service or not.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair