X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Su Qing -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Kathy — Elkhart Indiana United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Su Qing warehouse no. 8240 Huqingping Hwy, Minhang Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200336 China

Su Qing SACCLANGE@Outlook.com Su Quin They advertised for Lifetime Coolers - the 55 and 77 quart coolers. I purchased one of each and they kept me hanging on for over a month and kept saying it was shipped and due to pandemic flights were limited to get the products out of China. I received a packet of 10 white facemasks, no coolers.

*Consumer Comment: Scammed, as well

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Do Not Buy from this seller.  It is a scam.  I was looking for Lifetime coolers and this website popped up.  Great prices... but like the story always goes, when it seems too good to be true, it is.  I placed the order on July 10, 2020 and got an immediate ackowledgement.  Said it was shipping from China so I should have guessed it was a scam.  The seller continued to communicate with me and kept saying the reason for the delay in shipping related to the pandemic.

Flights were reduced for shipping to the US.  I received one envelop (size 8" x 6") with two packages of the little cotton facemasks instead of the Lifetime 77 quarter and Lifetime 55 quarter coolers.  He now claims that the products were delivered and that we signed for them or else to check with a neighbor.  I did contact my credit card company and reported this as a fraudulent seller.  I just want others to be saved from going through this horrific experience.

<br

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2020 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/su-qing/sacclangeoutlookdotcom-quin-i-1498866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Scammed, as well

AUTHOR: Courtney - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, January 12, 2021

I had a similar experience last summer with this "company." Bought a cot rent and got masks. They promised a refund for months, nothing came if it. I could get no help though I reached out to every entity I could. So discouraging.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair