X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sergio — United States
  • Suite twenty four Albuquerque , New Mexico United States

Suite twenty four Adam Arellano, suite 24 They did not deliver what I had contracted and paid them for. Albuquerque New Mexico

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I hired Adam Arellano and Suitetwentyfour a few years ago to build a mobile app. After the NDA and explaining my business I had an attorney draft a software development agreement. Adam was a bit confused like he had never even seen one of these before. After I make my initial 10k installment payment he pretty much disappeared.

Fast forward to 6+ months after our deadline and he has made every excuse in the book and has not delivered anything. My attorney tells me it is not worth the money to take him to court as he has filed for bankruptcy multiple times in the past. Meaning I would not revive anything because he owns nothing.
If you are looking for a mobile app developer run away from this company.

You will never recieve anything. Adam is very unethical, unprofessional and not a real app developer. He has fake testimonials, and his entire company is worthless that's why it is not worth taking him to court. Hire a real professional not this clown. This review is 100% true and if anyone has had a similar experience feel free to contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2020 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/suite-twenty-four/albuquerque-new-mexico-adam-i-1492094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair