X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Sunshine AUTOMOTIVE - St. Petersburg Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dale — Atlanta Georgia United States
  • Sunshine AUTOMOTIVE 315 16th street north St. Petersburg , Florida United States

Sunshine AUTOMOTIVE Dean (owner) Scam St. Petersburg Florida

I took my 2003 Mercedes e320 on 3/18 for suspension repair on rear passenger side! Dean (owner) ordered used parts for my 2003 Mercedes E320. Dean (owner) charged a total of $658.53 for labor and (USED)parts.

One month later the 2003 Mercedes E320 having the same issue I had previously! Dean (owner) want to charge me again for the same issue that he repaired last month another $600.00 for another use part.

Dean (owner) made a statement that I hit something or a pot hole, someone hit me maybe? I have a total of 5 cars and I keep maintenance and service to all my vehicles. I would never recommend this place to anyone and he also made a comment to take my black money elsewhere!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2020 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/sunshine-automotive/st-petersburg-florida-dean-1496942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair