X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: amy — Templeton ca United States
  • Teeress 9425 State St. Southgate, California United States

Teeress They wont give me a refund even though I returned the item. Southgate California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On June 2, 2020 I placed order # 319427 totaling $41.99 for a "FUCT" hoodie sweatshirt with a company named Teeress located in Southgate, Ca. I received the item on June 22, and was immediately disappointed with the poor quality of the print and the fact that it was not a genuine "FUCT" sweatshirt, but a fraudulently branded "Gildan" hoodie of extremely cheap look and feel. The logo print on the front was blurred and fuzzy and had double edge/border lines as if someone was moving it while it printed.

The garment had an unclean look overall and just was not acceptable. I went to their website and saw they had no customer service number to call so I emailed them and let them know I was returning the item, requesting a refund, and that it is in its original condition and unworn but arrived without tags or a shipping slip or invoice. On June 23, they emailed me back and said "Sorry for any inconvenience. Can you provide a picture so we may see the problem?"

On June 25, I replied and told them I had already sent the item back the day before to the address they have listed on their website for returns. Their company policy says that once they receive an email with a verifiable tracking number, they will issue you the refund. On June 27th, I emailed them the USPS tracking number #9505514142930176438126 for the package but tracked it myself and found out it had already been delivered the day before on June 26th.

On June 28th, I got another email from Teeress saying "Sorry for any inconvenience. Can you provide a picture so we may see the problem?" I emailed back that I can't send a picture, the item was already sent back to them and they can view it upon delivery (not knowing they had already had it for item 2 days prior). On July 2, I emailed them asking when I would get my refund since they had the sweatshirt already back in their possession for over a week now.

I got no reply so on July 6, I emailed them the entire situation and what has happened up until that point and again asked for my refund. On July 8, I received another email stating the same generic message that didn’t apply to me- "Sorry for any inconvenience. Can you provide a picture so we may see the problem?" After getting this a third time, I realized it was a pre-recorded, automated message they send out to people instead of having customer service.

On July 11, I emailed them yet again, telling them I needed my refund, I had sent them the tracking number, and the item was delivered to them weeks ago. I decided to send a 2nd message that same day this time demanding a refund and telling them I would be contacting the BBB to file a complaint as well as with the attorney general. I still have not received a refund or a response.

Amy Terra

805-538-4858

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2020 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/teeress/southgate-california-wont-i-1497777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair