X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Terry Marxen Chevrolet Cadillac - Flagstaff Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Carol — St Johns United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Terry Marxen Chevrolet Cadillac 1118 HISTORIC RTE 66 FLAGSTAFF AZ Flagstaff, Arizona United States

Terry Marxen Chevrolet Cadillac Terry Marxen I bought a Chevy Silverado 4x4 about 3 weeks ago and front right tire has a pin hole they say if it's a puncture they won't cover it Flagstaff Arizona

*Author of original report: Terry Marxen

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I started losing air almost immediately out of the front right tire. I didn't think anything of it much because it was such a slow leak. It is still leaking slowing but faster than it was. When it was checked it is on the side wall. My complaint is that I was not told in advance that I wouldn't have road hazard even though the tires were brand new. I have not even made my first payment, I did not run over anything and there is no way that tire isn't defective. I was kept an entire day waiting for the truck to be ready for me to take off the lot.

I was also told it would be awhile today. I work graveyards and cannot be there all day for them to decide they aren't covering the new tire. I had to go somewhere else to replace the tire. I am very upset that I was not told there was no kind of warranty on the tires. There should be and especially this early in the game. I was very happy with this truck and so far still am but those all terrain tires should not have a problem this soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2020 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/terry-marxen-chevrolet/flagstaff-arizona-i-bought-x-1501103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Terry Marxen

AUTHOR: Carol - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Not even a month later, I have another tire that is flat. These are Kelly tires and suppose to be brand new. They also were suppose to have repaired anything that was not working right. No one can get the spare tire to lower because the crank is broken. I am so frustrated. I am calling them again tomorrow to let them know, yet another tire is flat and has metal showing through and that the spare tire is inaccessible. Either they didn't put new tires on or that brand is no good. I am so frustrated at Terry Marxen in Flagstaff. This is not okay.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair