X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Thomas Nicholas - Buffalo New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: K2B — United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Thomas Nicholas unknown Buffalo, New York United States

Thomas Nicholas A promise to pay prearranged tax to recover my balance of $15700. All attempts failed after paying fee after fee. Buffalo New York

*Author of original report: Answer to John

*General Comment: he knows exactly what he's doing

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Working with Thomas Nicholas became my downfall to a debt of over $10000. The man doesn't know what he is doing and lies about his success. After 2 months of working with him the tax I owed has still not been paid although he claims it is paid but will or cannot provide proof. My tax was $3450 which I paid twice. The first payment was made to an unfinished bitcoin address never to be found. The second payment so he claims paid the tax. The tax amount is still not paid, if it was I would be able to withdraw my funds.

Consequently no froof of payment or any indication that the tax has been paid. He also claimed to have withdrawn the amount of $15760. which is another lie. He claims that he can send me $25000 due to a reimbursement of funds from both bitcoin and the IRS. To do this would cost me another $1500 in fees. As I said previosly the man does not know what he is doing and I advise everyone to never do business with Thomas Nicholas.

I gave him 5 days to send my balance to me and the tax amount reimbursement and for him to pay any fees. Never received any payment or reimbursement for my tax payment of $3450. Do not invest with this person he will take your money saying specoific fees are needed to process any claim. Never to receive any funds through his so called brokerage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2021 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/thomas-nicholas/buffalo-new-york-promise-pay-1505378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Answer to John

AUTHOR: Karl - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, April 12, 2021

John you are absolutly correct. I didn't know what I was doing thats why I depended on this, unknown at the time, scammer. Regardless as to who is right or wrong I was taken advantage of by payoing numerous fees that were not necessary. All I can say is I've lost out to a scammer.

#1 General Comment

he knows exactly what he's doing

AUTHOR: John - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, April 11, 2021

You are the one who accepts a BS alibi and pays TWICE.  You are the one who keeps getting suckered again and again by a guy whose untrustworthiness would be obvious to a third grader.  He knows what he's doing.  You?  You have no clue.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair