X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On 07/17/20, I reserved a car in the amount of $133.00 because I was putting my car in the shop to be fixed. However, the parts were not available, so I had to cancel the car.

On 07/17/20, I called to cancel the car because, I had two days in which to cancel as stated on the tickets at work form. I was unable to contact them, all I got was a continuous loop of information that did not apply to me. I went to their website and told them to cancel the car.

I called again on 07/18/20, again no answer. I called again and left a message explaining that I no longer need the car and stated the reason why. On the same day, I contacted Thrifty at 877-283-0898 to cancel the car. They cancelled the car and told me to contact tickets at work for the refund. I asked for a confirmation number and they stated I did not need one. I received an email from tickets at work on 7/19/20 giving me a credit voucher for future purchases.

I called them to speak to a manager three times, each time I was put on hold for 35+ minutes. The person would come back and tell me they did not have a manager only supervisors, but I did not get to speak to a supervisor. I  ask who was in charged and that most places have a manager. I asked for corporate office, they stated they did not have a corporate phone number just an email address which was the same email address listed on there website.

I told them I did not want a voucher; I wanted my account credited. I was hung up on. I called a 4th time; told them I would file a complaint against them and that I would talk to the supervisor. A person who called themselves Jean or Gene (male) came on the line and I explained the situation to them again. He told me there was nothing he could do, he was the only one there, there were no managers. I stated all you have to do is reverse the charges because you have not collected payment.

I stated the car was cancelled so why am I getting a voucher for a non-existent car. He stated that they did get payment. I said are you calling my credit card company a liar. I have checked several times and it says the transaction is pending. He did not like what I had to say and hung up. I sent a second email to tickets at work telling them the same thing I told them that I did not want a voucher I want my account credited.

I received another email from tickets at work on 07/20/20, stating the same thing as the previous email. At this point, I cannot talk to corporate, I cannot talk to a manager, I cannot find the corporate office, I am being forced to buy something on there website instead of crediting my account. So my money is being held hostage. I want my account credited for $133.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2020 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/tickets-work/refund-money-held-hostage-1497876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair