X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Timothy P. Barnes - Penticton, British Columbia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: ROBERT — Canada
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Timothy P. Barnes 113 - 437 Martin St. Penticton,, British Columbia Canada

Timothy P. Barnes Timothy Barnes, Tim Barnes He lied to me and scammed me and others out of money that he gave contracts out and personally guaranteed to return if nothing occured. Penticton, British Columbia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Mr. Barnes made a contractual offer to me and to others that I know. He would make an offer where he was going to personally guarantee the funds and the return of the funds if there was no investment made within a certain period of time.  He did not return the funds. And then when I reached out to him he would try to avoid me. He has done this several times to others like "B", "R" and "R".

If he did not have the funds deposited in to his CIBC account in Penticton BC. He would have them transfer the funds in to an account owned by Jordan Deniss.

When asked about the investment. He would always have excuses. When asked about the contract. He would say it is more like a "guideline".

I would encourage anyone and everyone out there to not do business with him. He will lie to you. And he is a very good talker and salesman. Please stay away, or you will lose. He has defaulted on everything that I know with me, "B", "R" and "R". Well over $1,000,000

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2021 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/timothy-p-barnes/enticton-british-columbia-tim-1513049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair