X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Timur Davitadi, Marat Davitadi, Kingsborough Community College - Brooklyn New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Michael — United States
  • Timur Davitadi, Marat Davitadi, Kingsborough Community College Brooklyn, New York United States

Timur Davitadi, Marat Davitadi, Kingsborough Community College Kingsborough Community College used my acquaintances to put me on drugs without my permission Brooklyn New York

*Author of original report: Hey Stacey which College credentials do you have?

*Author of original report: Brooklyn College and Kingsborough Community College used Timur Davitadi and Marat Davitadi to put me on drugs without my permssion.

*Consumer Comment: What??

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Kingsborough Community College used my acquaintances Timur Davitadi who told his brother Marat Davitadi to put drugs in tobacco pipe in my mouth without my permission in which they both succeeded and then I got addicted to the drugs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2020 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/timur-davitadi-marat-college/brooklyn-new-york-used-drugs-1494186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Hey Stacey which College credentials do you have?

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, May 07, 2020

Hey Stacey which College credentials do you have?

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, May 04, 2020

Brooklyn College and Kingsborough Community College used Timur Davitadi and Marat Davitadi to put me on drugs without my permssion. Tumur Davitdai told Marat Davitadi to put drugs in tobacco pipe in my mouth without my permission in which they all succeeded and then I got high and addicted to the drugs that I never asked for.

What??

AUTHOR: Stacey - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, April 19, 2020

Your report makes no sense!! Please seek help for your addiction.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair