X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Titanium Smart Home - Rancho Cucamonga California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jessica — Los Angeles United States
  • Titanium Smart Home 10565 Civic Center Dr Suite 160 Rancho Cucamonga, California United States

Titanium Smart Home This is the most dishonest unscrupulous company I’ve ever encountered. Be ware the owner has changed the name to hide all the bed reviews and law suites. The original name is Titanium LLC. Rancho Cucamonga California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This is the most dishonest unscrupulous company I’ve ever encountered.

Issues:

1. Titanium’s contract has built in Hidden fees that will raise the price annually. I agreed to a set locked in price during the sales pitch & was told that’s what I signed for .

2. Horrible customer service that is

Intentionally  deceptive, disorganized and very unaccountable.

3. Titanium sold me the highest quality camera giving me a specific brand & quality level. After major issues with the quality and installation. The manufacturer of the camera disclosed that titanium  installed a lower quality camera then what I was sold.

4. Titanium  Offers referal compensation and will not pay out. Offers signs did not  deliver

5. Did not follow legal protocol by informing me I needed a police permit nor did titanium file a police alarm permit. They lost a law suit with another customer for this. After leaving myself and many customers  with the financial consequence of failure to follow the law.

6. When the customers contract ends your required to cancel on the exact 30th days from actually contract cancellation date or they restart your contract at a higher price and your stuck for another term. I did cancel  my contract in writing  exactly as directed and they continued to harass me for months

7 When they finally close the account and  disarm the service it’s done without notice. If you are not home and the alarm is set the customer is locked out of turning it off and they refuse to help while your alarm is sounding. Make sure it’s off and your not out of town!! Scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2020 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/titanium-smart-home/rancho-cucamonga-california-1495985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair