X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Total Access Urgent Care Dr. Mollie Spire MD - O'Fallon Missouri

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Peter — Florissant United States
  • Total Access Urgent Care Dr. Mollie Spire MD 4201 Highway K O'Fallon, Missouri United States

Total Access Urgent Care Dr. Mollie Spire MD This C U Next Tuesday of a Dr Mollie Spire O'Fallon Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Total Access Urgent Care is faster than going to the E.R.!

This C U Next Tuesday of a "physician" backs up the glorified 'let's play doctor' nurses acting as physicians in the Total Access Urgent Cares she has now been placed in charge of. The TAUC misdiagnosed me not once but TWICE in a row and is billing me and my wife for treatments my own family physician said were 'grossly unnecessary'.

After some back and fourth this poster child for fake medical clinics were no one is seen by a physician is backing up the company that hired her by allowing us to be billed for treatment that was unnecessary. I was seen due to pain in my right side only - her hacks diagnosed and TOLD me and my wife I had pneumonia.

They ordered a Lung CT, an albuterol treatment, an I.V. with antibiotics, a flu swab, a shot of steroids in my backside, and two chest x-rays. Sounds good right? Of course it does if I actually had pneumonia. I go back two weeks later to see a different fake doctor under her Mollie A Spire, and this fake doctor laughs and brings in my original x-ray and his newly ordered x-ray and tells me I NEVER HAD PNEUMONIA!! So he states I have GERD - guess what?

I didn't have that either- so long story not-so-short...I am paying for a numbing cocktail for this visit and new x-rays and another I.V. Turns out I had microlesions of my intercotsal MUSCLES of my 2-5 ribs on my right side. Diagnosed by a REAL physician - NOT Mollie A Spire. So you have been warned public! This woman will back not one but TWO glorified nurses to keep her luxurious position as medical director even though both of her underlings are DEAD WRONG!!!

Money talks and B.S. walks. Mollie A Spire is obviously a gold digger that will happily and without conscious bill fraudulently to keep her position with TAUC. Shameful!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2019 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/total-access-urgent-care-dr/ofallon-missouri-c-u-next-1476097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Total Access Urgent Care is faster than going to the E.R.!

AUTHOR: Pete - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, April 03, 2019

I was seen in less than 10 minutes at a Total Access Urgent Care and was sent home with a ton of prescriptions to get me feeling better quickly.  While there they needed to get chest x-rays as well as a lung CT - they did it all on site.  They even gave me a DVD of my lung CT showing me the condition of my lungs...very advanced.  If you're ill try a TAUC as they're everywhere.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair