X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Legal — NY United States
  • Touro College NY United States

Touro College Touro College and University System Touro College has been using various tools at its disposal to shut me up and trying to kill me including influencing healthcare to perform unnecessary medical procedures and unnecessary medical surgeries on me! NY

*Consumer Comment: Touro College Crooks are inside the White House, NSA, CIA, FBI, Courts, Judges, Lawyers Fraud All the Way!

*Consumer Comment: Joe Biden is backed by Globalists to Vaccinate majority of world population with COVID-19 Vaccines which will kill people who get them!

*Consumer Comment: Touro College has been trying to kick me out of my own apartment out on the street so that I would become homeless!

*Consumer Comment: Russian (FSB) Federal Security Service has poisoned me with food in Brooklyn, New York on Monday December 28, 2020

*Consumer Comment: Touro College & University System and its Affiliates attempted to murder me on Sunday October 4, 2020 in Fast Food Restaurant Drive Through with a Plastic BBQ sauce container full of Venom and Poison

*Consumer Comment: Touro College & University System and its Affiliates attempted to murder me on Sunday October 4, 2020 in Fast Food Restaurant Drive Through with a Plastic BBQ sauce container full of Venom Poison!

*Consumer Comment: Touro College an University System and its Affiliates just attempted to Murder me by food poisoning in a Fast Food Restaurant a BBQ Dipping Sauce Packet on Sun Oct 4,2020

*Author of original report: Touro College is Above the Law! There is no Justice for me the victom of Touro College wrong doing! Attorneys don't want to take my case at any cost to go up against Touro College!

*Consumer Comment: WHAT?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Touro College has been using various tools at its disposal to shut me up and including trying to kill me by influencing healthcare to perform unnecessary medical procedures and unnecessary medical surgeries on me in order to cover up their wrong doing.

Touro College made me sick and gave me a criminal record to cover up their wrong doing. I am really scarred for my life.  I regret that I ever step foot in Touro College. I made the biggest mistake of my life by attending Touro College!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2019 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/touro-college/ny-university-system-using-1484172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
8Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: The Truth - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, January 25, 2021

AUTHOR: The Truth - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, January 23, 2021

AUTHOR: RealTouroCollege - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, January 08, 2021

AUTHOR: Truth to be known - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, December 29, 2020

POSTED: Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Touro College & University System and its Affiliates attempted to murder me on Sunday October 4, 2020 in Fast Food Restaurant Drive Through with a Plastic BBQ sauce container full of Both Venom and Poison to make sure that I would die. I ingested This Plastic BBQ Sauce containter without knowing which had both Poison and Venom in Brooklyn, New York!

POSTED: Monday, October 05, 2020

Touro College & University System and its Affiliates attempted to murder me on Sunday October 4, 2020 in Fast Food Restaurant Drive Through with a Plastic BBQ sauce container full of Venom Poison which I ingested without knowing in Brooklyn, New York!

POSTED: Sunday, October 04, 2020

Touro College an University System and its Affiliates just attempted to Murder me by food poisoning in a Fast Food Restaurant a BBQ Dipping Sauce Packet which I ate out of on Sun Oct 4,2020!

AUTHOR: Legal - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Touro College is Above the Law! There is no Justice for me the Victim of Touro College wrong doing and it's cover up! Attorneys don't want to take my case at any cost to go up against Touro College either because they will not win or will not make good money doing it or for other reasons such as just affraid of Touro College of what it might do to their lifes.

WHAT?

AUTHOR: Stacey - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Your report suggest you need to seek mental health counseling!!!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair