X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Legal — NY United States
  • Touro College NY United States

Touro College Touro College and University System Touro College has been using various tools at its disposal to shut me up and trying to kill me including influencing healthcare to perform unnecessary medical procedures and unnecessary medical surgeries on me! NY

*Author of original report: Touro College is Above the Law! There is no Justice for me the victom of Touro College wrong doing! Attorneys don't want to take my case at any cost to go up against Touro College!

*Consumer Comment: WHAT?

Touro College has been using various tools at its disposal to shut me up and including trying to kill me by influencing healthcare to perform unnecessary medical procedures and unnecessary medical surgeries on me in order to cover up their wrong doing.

Touro College made me sick and gave me a criminal record to cover up their wrong doing. I am really scarred for my life.  I regret that I ever step foot in Touro College. I made the biggest mistake of my life by attending Touro College!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2019 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/touro-college/ny-university-system-using-1484172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Legal - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Touro College is Above the Law! There is no Justice for me the Victim of Touro College wrong doing and it's cover up! Attorneys don't want to take my case at any cost to go up against Touro College either because they will not win or will not make good money doing it or for other reasons such as just affraid of Touro College of what it might do to their lifes.

WHAT?

AUTHOR: Stacey - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Your report suggest you need to seek mental health counseling!!!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair