X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Traffic and Funnels - Nashville TN

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sandra — Manchester Connecticut United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Traffic and Funnels Nashville, TN United States

Traffic and Funnels Reflex Selling System Promised a 60 day trial with money back guarantee; 30 day training that started on Day 4 Nashville TN

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Company advertised a selling script that would double your sales in 30 days or your money back. The offered a 30 day workshop but the ad didn't say it had already started 4 days before I found their ad and bought their product.

I wasn't able to double my sales in 30 days as promised and looked for an email or contact page to reach them but their website has no contact info at all. I found their number on the web  and called more than 5 times. No one ever answers the phone.

The voice menu says they're busy helping other customers and to leave a message. I left a message four times to call me back but no one ever did. I didn't prejudice the call by saying I wanted a refund, just left my name and number and requested a return call; never heard from them.

I don't trust any promises this company makes, money back or for training, or even just to call you back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2019 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/traffic-funnels/nashville-tn-reflex-selling-1487790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair