X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Trinidad Colorado Government - Colorado Trinidad

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Charlene — Trinidad United States
  • Trinidad Colorado Government 13008 County Road 67.3 Colorado, Trinidad United States

Trinidad Colorado Government Government sided with fraudster who works for them. Government illegally on two occasions sending drones to my house. Colorado Trinidad

*Consumer Comment: What??

Trinidad Colorado Government A continuation from this story here https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/las-animas-county-government/trinidad-colorado/las-animas-county-government-phil-anthony-dorenkamp-road-and-bridge-supervisorluiz-lopez-1436247 Shortly after the charges were dropped on me March 2018.

I would go down there to do anything and hear Mary Eanes voice hmmmm then a hour later the county road and bridge department would come and after that the local sheriff department. May 2018 I put up a national socialist flag. The flag was in the view of the personal camera Fred Eanes had on my driveway. Also to prove this is my land and I will do as I please here. May 31, 2018 Fred Eanes tried to do a road rage on Colorado Avenue in Trinidad Colorado around 8am. I called 911 but not one local city cop would make a report!

His goal is to get me in jail by provoking and since he owns the government here well it be easy to do for him. Later he had many people coming up here going back and forth just to harass me. August 14, 2018 a 13 year old girl was shot with a rifle in the stomach. This was in one of Fred Eanes homes he is renting out in Jansen Colorado. Fred Eanes was also having a intimacy relationship with the girls mother . The girl found out about it.

Nothing was investigated because Fred Eanes is having intimacy relations with one of the lead investigators Margaret Maria. He has paid two thugs to steal my flags off my fence. I had camera proof but the local sheriff department refused to investigate. February 2019 Fred Eanes lover in the government Margaret Maria and her detective who is gray haired, brown eyes and wears 1960 style glasses changed my taxes in the government computer illegally!

We had to straighten that out but no investigation what so ever. Fred Eanes then started rumors about my son raping our severely disabled 21 year old son. THIS WAS NOT TRUE BUT FRED EANES WAS DOING THIS. One evening June 6, 2018 he was trying to provoke a fight with my husband calling him pedophile Port. August 2019 I have video of Fred Eanes blocking my husband from going to work because he wanted to provoke a fight so the sheriff department would get my husband in jail. LIKE I SAID THE GOVERNMENT IN LAS ANIMAS COUNTY IS MOFIA.

August 28, 2019 my husband was served paperwork from a private detective Casias that Fred Eanes is suing us for the September 10, 2017 pushing incident and also my appliances and my national socialist flag. He is wishing to grant a emergency injunction to force me to do as he says on my own property. THERE IS NO ORDINANCES IN THE COUNTY OF LAS ANIMAS THAT YOU CANT HAVE APPLIANCES ON YOUR PROPERTY.

On September 8, 2019 Fred Eanes paid two hispanic thugs $800 each to go steal two of my cameras, cut my fence and beat up my appliances that I am selling to dionoso and American scrap and Iron. Harass to try to force me to move so they can have my well and field. Government refused to go after one of there own and protect me properly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2019 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/trinidad-colorado-government/continuation-story-shortly-i-1484839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

What??

AUTHOR: Stacey - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, September 11, 2019

This report reaks of desperation and delusional ideations. Seek professional HELP.