X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dana — Bismarck ND United States
  • Triple A Collections 3500 S 1st ave cir #100 Sioux Falls, SD United States

Triple A Collections I was told i got approved fir financial assistance and that the creditor paid it off. Sioux Falls SD

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I get calls saying I owe the debt still.  It went to a lawyer picked up subpena for it called lawyer left message never called me back.  Called Triple A they never return my calls. Then the judgement disappereed.  Now it was dated in May this year.

Tried to call them get no reutrn calls and just voice mails.  I have asked for answers told them I would pay it if I had to but why was I told it was paid off then a few months later they are trying to recollect it.  I want it removed from my record and this account close.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2019 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/triple-collections/sioux-flls-sd-i-ws-told-got-1479340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair