X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Daniel — Galloway United States
  • Trust My Paper 10 Corporate Drive Burlington, Massachussets United States

Trust My Paper trustmypaper.com Rip off when asking for refund: did nothing and wants to keep 30% of my money Burlington Massachussets

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Hello, so basically trustmypaper.com has ripped off people in the past, so I decided to ask for a refund. Then they tell me they will only give me back 70% of my money, instead of all of it. I have heard of businesses taking a 10% fee, and honestly in this situation I would be fine with that but instead they want to keep 30% for doing absolutely nothing.

I do not think that is fair, and I think that is scummy business practices. Keeping $65 of someones money while providing zero service to the customer is horrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2019 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/trust-paper/burlington-massachussets-rip-1476894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair