X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Brenda — Bossier City United States
  • ultimaterestoreproskin United States

ultimaterestoreproskin eyeregenwrinklepro.com Charges have been made on my credit card that I did not authorize after I used my card to pay for shipping charges only.  These samples were to be free after the shipping charges are paid.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

They have put charges on my credit card that I did not authorize after I had ordered a sample and paid the shipping charges with my credit card. Now they have charged my credit card for $89.95 and $87.95. I am unable to get these charges taken off of my credit card as the phone numbers I called will just put you on hold and never answer. I can not find a mailing address to write them a letter or e-mail to get these charges dropped and to keep them from charging my account again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2020 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ultimaterestoreproskin/eyeregenwrinkleprodotcom-card-1493005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair