Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Unlimited Toy Club - Hopkins Minnesota

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Piper — Iowa United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Unlimited Toy Club 401 11th Avenue South #106 Hopkins, Minnesota United States

Unlimited Toy Club They have not fulfilled an order for 6 months. They pulled money from my account t each month. I have made multiple requests to stop the subscription since 1/17/2021. They co to use to charge me and send me nothing. Hopkins Minnesota

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I had a subscription to pay 24.95 per month for a monthly box of dog toys. I did not receive a box in November 2020 or December 2020. I was charged for both months. In January 2021 I contacted the company and was told that the orders would be caught up and I would receive everything I paid for. This did not happen. I was charged again in January 2021. I sent emails and did a live chat in January 2021 expressing my concern.

In February 2021 I was again charged and received nothing. I canceled my membership on the website, and had a live chat with a representative to express my concern. The same exact thing happened again in March. Again I sent an email expressing my frustration. I also had a live chat with a representative who assured me I would not be charged again. I was again charged in April 2021.

For 6 months, they have take. $24.95 and provided nothing. Emails, live chats and canceling on the website have not worked. I do not want any other hard working person to lose money to a company like this. I want Unlimited Toy Club to refund the 149.70 they owe me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2021 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/unlimited-toy-club/hopkins-minnesota-fulfilled-t-1507186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair