X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Vanessa Gonzalez-Penaloza - Doral Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: ReportingFrauds! — Boca Raton United States
  • Vanessa Gonzalez-Penaloza 8333 NW 53rd Street, suite 450 Doral, Florida United States

Vanessa Gonzalez-Penaloza Vanessa C. Gonzalez Penaloza Aggregad www.Aggregad.com Vanessa sends out emails to random accounts with False and intentionally misleading headlines, as part of a Phishing Scam, she is not a CPA. Doral Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Bruised Ego for a burn out Celebrity wannabe

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Vanessa Gonzalez-Penaloza sends out emails with intentionally misleading, false, and deceitful headings to induce the recipient into opening the email. "You Got The PPP!", intentionally misleading the recipient into believing this is some type of notification letter. The text within the body of the email is designed to be unclear and misleading in order to induce the reader into scheduling an appointment with the above named, to discuss financial matters. The aforementioned constitutes unfair and deceitful trade practices. As someone involved in financial matters, this is very concerning.

Vanessa is not a CPA or certified financial planner. She operates under the corporate veil of an LLC, wrongfully believing that will limit her liability, it doesn't in context to criminal fraud.

When you confront this liar about her fraudulent practices, sending unsolicited emails with false headings, and attempt to inform her that she is committing a crime, she just gets nasty!

BEWARE! This is a scam artist, don't trust her with a penny! She is obviously desperate!

Don't worry, this report is just the beginning. I have already reached out to the office of the comptroller of the currency, The BBB, and if she continues to contact me, I'll see her in small claims! I'll be sure to update here!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2020 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/vanessa-gonzalezpenaloza/doral-florida-c-gonzalez-1495046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Bruised Ego for a burn out Celebrity wannabe

AUTHOR: Vanessa Gonzalez-Penaloza - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, September 01, 2020

This individual, Rick Rockefeller Silva, initiated contact with me via LinkedIn. I accepted the connection and several months later I message him as I did with all my LinkedIn contacts to explain that I was currently offering consulting for the SBA Loans.

He got terribly offended that I messaged him, how could a Rockefeller EVER need such loans?

This individual has some serious issues. He harassed me by calling me several times to my personal phone number on several occasions on MOTHER'S DAY! HE IS INSANE!!!!

He threatened me and my family verbally to the point that I had to call the police and file a police report that exact date.

Just to be clear and explain the level of distortion this individual lives under, I have never claimed to be a CPA, nowhere in my communications was this stated or even slightly implied.

I had to wait until today to do this rebuttal based on legal advice and out of fear for my well being and my family's.

This person is not well and made my reply to his obscene email a personal Vendetta against a hard-working minority-owned businesswoman entrepreneur.

Today I have hundreds of satisfied clients who I was able to help navigate and save their businesses with SBA Loans. I'm very proud of my hard work and I'm not afraid of ego bruised individuals such as Mr. Rockefeller-Silva anymore.

I suggest Mr. Rockefeller to seek professional help, URGENTLY!

POLICE REPORT ATTACHED

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair