X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Vela Hearing Co. - Sicklerville NJ

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ray — Colorado Springs CO United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Vela Hearing Co. 542 Berlin-Cross Keys Rd., Suite3, Box 297 Sicklerville, NJ United States

Vela Hearing Co. Won't credit me on hearing aids that I returned! Sicklerville NJ

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Purchased hearing aids from them, returned for credit on 7-31-2021, these would not fit my ears, way to big and I am a 5'10" male, only 1 hearing aid worked!

These have a 30 day money back guarantee, and according to their website, will refund them as soon as they recieve them!  I traced the package and they recieved them on August, 4, 2021, and now over a month later, still NO credit!  I have tried calling, no one answers, and they have gone silent on returning my emails!  I will continue to write bad reviews on them, to let other people know that they shouldn't be doing business with this scam company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2021 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/vela-hearing/sicklerville-nj-wont-credit-i-1511719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair