X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: The Villages at Waggoner Park Apartments - Ohio Blacklick

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sparkle — reynoldsburg Ohio United States
  • The Villages at Waggoner Park Apartments 8181 Herald Cove Ohio, Blacklick United States

The Villages at Waggoner Park Apartments Do Not Rent AT THIS APARTMENT Ohio Blacklick

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I went to this community in the middle of June to rent an apartment. DO NOT GO HERE TO RENT!!! They are not honest!!!! When I went I informed the Jacob Reinhart that I had to move by July 11 and I had to know quickly due to time restrain. They never go back with me and I have disputed the credit card company due to the fact the Jacob stated that they were having management changes at the time. Many emails and calls until i had to find something else due to time restrain. It is not my fault that the company was having management issues and could not get back with me in a timely manner.

The company sent fraudulent letters stating that they sent me an approval letter. But I received an email from Jacob on 07/06/2020 stating that it was not approved but they sent the credit card company a fraudulent letter dated for 06/17/20. So this would make no sense in me continuously asking after 06/17/20 if I am approved. Now I have made a complaint with Attorney Generals office. AGAIN DO NOT RENT HERE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2020 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/villages-waggoner-park/ohio-blacklick-rent-apartment-1499785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair