X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tiara — United States
  • Viral Media Boost Georgia United States

Viral Media Boost Scamming Upcoming Artist for Services They Don't Deliver Georgia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This is one of many reviews I’ll be leaving across the Internet to help ACCURATELY guide artist, instead of giving them a high rating like many other artist have done because they offer some sort of compensation or discount in exchange.

I released 3 singles this year and intentionally decided to try out different companies who offer services and compare and contrast the results with what I’m able to do for myself. Unfortunately, like many other companies Viral Media Boost is a f*cking scam.

When hired for playlist placements, Spotify removed THOUSANDS of plays I had accumulated from their playlist because they were from bots, which was red flag number two really. The first sign was that they offered guaranteed  playlist placement for money and no real pitching involved, BUT I lived and I learned.

With their YouTube services I pretty much experienced the same thing. This company is selling OVERPRICED Google ad services that you can setup for YouTube yourself and see better results. Which again, I lived and I learned.

I started with their smallest YouTube views package, 10,000 views and TWO MONTHS later I have seen NO RESULTS.

I have a rather lengthy email exchange with their “employees” and screenshots of proof from my YouTube that they’re running a scam. When asked for updates on my order multiple times I was told not to worry and that they’re working on it, but again 60+ days later. NOTHING. I’ve also requested a refund or ANY sort of information/proof that can show that they’re ads are running and again NOTHING.

The most recent observation is what truly has driven me to write this review and you’ll be able to see proof from the screenshots I’ll be including in my reviews.

Once I begin asking for a refund my video shot you to 5,000 views and then 10,000 Views in less than 24 hours with zero new engagement, and not to toot my own horn but the content is QUALITY so I doubt that’s the issue. Secondly, less than 24 hours after this magic fulfillment of my order, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE VIEWS DISAPPEARED. When asked to explain why this happened and calling them out on the fraudulent services, I was told they’re working on an “update” with YouTube and of course I stopped receiving responses after that.

If you’re still not getting It, all I can say is this company has no exclusive contract with YouTube so the “update” reply I received was clearly to buy time. Ask yourself, what “update” would only effect them as a company? None.

Save your money and the headaches and lies that comes along with giving it to these losers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2021 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/viral-media-boost/georgia-scamming-upcoming-1503693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair