What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Walmart - Bentonville Arkansas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jeanette — Cape May United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was given a $500 Gift Card from my employer.  I had used it once, at my local Walmart for approx $35.  Approximately a week later, I needed to purchases wiper blades for my car.  I was trying to order them from my app, where my Gift Card was stored, and it wouldn't accept the gift card as payment.  I had a $0 balance.  The night before my card was totally drained in 3 transactions.

I tried to get in touch with a live person, which was difficult to do, but finally got one.  They saw that my card was used at a Sam's Club (which I didn't know you could do), and the entire balance was used up.  When I did finally get a person on the phone, she was very nice.  As of today, all I have received was an email.

My question is, how can these cards get stolen so quickly?  I scratched off the last four digits of the card along with the pin.  This is not secure.  The entire card number needs to be covered.  I am waiting to what Walmart is will to do for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2022 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/walmart/bentonville-arkansas-gift-1515134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content