X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: WePellet - Bio Identical Hormone Replacement - Bradenton Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: William — Bradenton Florida United States
  • WePellet - Bio Identical Hormone Replacement 2215 59th St W, Bradenton, FL 34209, USA Bradenton, Florida United States

WePellet - Bio Identical Hormone Replacement Caution is not a strong enough word to warn you of this Sham facility Bradenton Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

It starts from the moment you attend a class. They make it seem that everyone needs this treatment! In medicine, no one thing is for everyone. It gets worse, the owner is NOT a doctor but a con man that has worked his way across the country scamming business men out of millions of dollars.

He is not shy about it either as his Rolls Royce is proudly displayed in the front parking lot. I don't have to tell you, just google his name Adam LeFavre, or click HERE for one of many stories on this professional scammer. He tells of how his life is soooo different now that he is being treated by the same clinic he owns.

This guy is clearly using steroids much stronger than what is promised by wepellet. He claims his company has done hundreds of these procedures in the few months they have been open, not true according to Biote, the company they use to supply them with the medications. I have been dealing with prostatitis, a swollen prostate for several years and my MD told me the only thing we could do was manage it.

This place said, they could lower my PSA which is currently at 4.0, the high normal according to the AMA. I went in to the procedure hoping for the best, tricked may be more appropriate. The very next blood test done by my Urologist indicated that my PSA had risen, for the first time in over a year.

I explained what I had done, and he suggested that is gross malpractice. Problem is, this is not a real medical office, its an investor scam artist that hired a nurse to implant these pellets into you. I had to have them surgically removed at my expense. I am not happy to say the least.

I called the office and sent over my paperwork. Well, as you guessed, no response. If you are going to have a medical procedure, make sure that it is in a medical office, not a business park, owned by the same guy who conveniently owns the business downstairs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2019 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/wepellet-bio-identical/bradenton-florida-caution-1479506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair