X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Westfield Cowboys - Houston Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Donna — Houston United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Westfield Cowboys Houston, Texas United States

Westfield Cowboys Westfield Cowboys little league football Illegally Submitted Equipment Deposit Check, and lied about it. Houston Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My son came home from school, excited about joining his classmate little league football team.  I was reluctant because after living in suburbs fior a few years.  I had learned most people including the Home Owners Association was basically criminals (organized crime).  Since my son insisted I relented and agreed.

The Westfield Cowboys team policy was all equipment must be turned in by end of play on final game. My son attended all games, and turned in equipment at their last game.  However, aproximately 1 week  prior to final game they presented my check to the bank. The check did not clear the bank.  People say well, you are as bad as they are for not having money to cover the check.  What I should have done was write not for deposit on check, but they assured me the check would not be presented if we returned the equipment on or before last game.

I could not get anyone in the organization  to speak with me about the check.  The parent whose son got my son interested in The Westfield Cowboys was very rude and smart elecly about the situation.  I recieved one letter regarding the check from somewhere in Minnesota.  So, the bad check is still out there waiting to rear its ugly head.

In addition, on several occassions, before the game they had this one maybe you can say "heavy kid"  walking around in a trash bag for 30-45 miniutes sometime even longer for him to weigh in to play.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2021 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/westfield-cowboys/houston-texas-little-league-1510475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair