X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Whitman Metal & Roofing - Williamsville New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jeffrey — Buffalo New York United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Whitman Metal & Roofing 5860 Sheridan Dr Williamsville, New York United States

Whitman Metal & Roofing David Whitman Bock & Whitman Stole 8000$ deposit never did any work. Williamsville New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

September 2018 I contacted David Whitman owner of Whitman Metal & Roofing. Mr. Whitman and I entered a contract for a new metal roof. I paid 8000$ to him directly for materials which was half the cost of the roof. After the third time of Mr. Whitman not showing up when he said he would. I checked with the Buffalo licensing department.

It turned out Whitman Metal & Roofing was never licensed to do any contracting work like our contract had stated. After that I called and sent certified letters of notice about the default to our contract. After finally getting ahold of David Whitman he said he already spent the money on the supplies. When I asked for receipts he said "I shouldn't have to jump through hoops for you" he then threatened our family after saying how I would post a bad review.

I contacted the police who said he has a history of a drug problem and has been arrested multiple times. There are multiple warrants on Mr. Whitman for stealing from others and we are now waiting on the police to pick him up on grand larceny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2019 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/whitman-metal-roofing/williamsville-new-york-david-1479767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair