X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: William Rargnar - Norwalk California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tim — Houston United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

William Rargnar posed as a private lender on Linkedin. I contacted him seeking a $26 million loan for my startup venture. Rargnar agreed to provide the needed loan if I paid a prefunding $1,700 COT fee. He provided references which I checked. I paid the fee and, next day, Thursday, July 1, Rargnar allegedly wire transferred loan proceeds from a domestic bank. I estimated three working days for the funds to arrive in my bank account.

Monday, July 5, Rargnar sent an urgent email which told me the bank was 99% complete with the transfer and required I, the recipient, must pay a $5,200 account activation fee to complete transfer of my loan. I balked. Rargnar refused to honor his promise to provide loan when I paid his front fee or to return my fee payment. For anyone considering paying William Rargnar a front fee to obtain a loan, do not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2021 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/william-rargnar/norwalk-california-front-loan-1509799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair