X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Willis Towers Watson - Montréal Québec

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Raul — Houston Texas United States
  • Willis Towers Watson 1800 McGill College Avenue Floor 22 Montréal, Québec Canada

Willis Towers Watson Charles-Emile Baccichet uses his charme to scam people Montréal Québec

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Nous avons pris des mesures.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Charles-Emile Baccichet uses his charme to scam people

I met Charles Emile Baccichet trough mutual friends. He told me he was a retirement benefits consultant at Willis Towers Watson, a big investment firm in Montreal and all of Canada.
He'd been asking me out, so I finally said yes. We went out a few times and I was asking him about how to invest my parents retirement funds.

He told me that he can help me make a lot money because he has insider information in Willis Towers Watson so I gave him a large sum of my parents savings to invest. Since I gave him a check of $ 125.000.00 I have been waiting for a receipt or some kind of paperwork about the investments he made me. Finally after several unanswered calls and emails one night he took me to dinner, and I got really drunk.

I'm not sure how since I didn't have much to drink. Charles Emile Baccichet was trying to explain that he was investing my parents money in a company with a had a lot of risk but he didn’t know because somebody gave him false information so he was trying to buy time and he said he would give back the money but he was begging me to not make this complaint public.

I'm not even sure he invested my money to be honest with you. I'd say stay away from Charles Emile Baccichet and Willis Towers Watson with this kind of employers. Nothing good can come from it.
Charles Emile Baccichet wasn't even a bigwig like he said - he's just a glorified office boy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2019 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/willis-towers-watson/montrzsal-quzsbec-baccichet-1475939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Nous avons pris des mesures.

Translation:

We took action.

AUTHOR: Équipe de Direction, Willis Towers Watson - (Canada)

POSTED: Thursday, April 11, 2019

Willis Towers Watson prend des mesures, examinant le comportement de Charles-Emile Baccichet et à cet égard, il a été suspendu de ses fonctions. S’il y avait des erreurs, la société tentera de résoudre le problème dès que possible.

Équipe de Direction, Willis Towers Watson

Translation:

Willis Towers Watson takes action, examining the behavior of Charles-Emile Baccichet and in this regard he was suspended from office. If there were any errors, the company will try to solve the problem as soon as possible.

Management Team, Willis Towers Watson

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair