X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: The Worth Avenue Group - Stillwater OK

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Andrew — Naples Florida United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I have had cell service since 1990 and have never had worse cellphone insurance service than Worth Ave Group. I've been with them for years and you used to call, put in your claim and the next day the replacement phone arrived. Simple right? Not anymore! See below email that states within 2 business days that I will get an email about the status of my claim. NOT, I will get my replacement phone in 2 days but an email deciding if they will honor the claim?

I called and they tell me once the claim is approved they will let me know where I can go to get the phone fixed. I am still in limbo and it's my business phone so time is of the essence. Pay a little more and get insurance through your carrier so you can get your damaged phone fixed/replaced in a reasonable time frame at a retail store.

"Re: Receipt of Claim C-2020-00310147 Dear Andrew: We have received your claim documentation and it is now with the adjuster for review. Your adjuster will contact you within 1 to 2 business days in regards to any additional information needed on your behalf as well as advise you on the next step in the claims process."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2020 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/worth-avenue-group/stillwater-ok-horrible-1496426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair