X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Wunderland Cockers -Alice Gettelfinger - Ramsey IN

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Shelly — United States
  • Wunderland Cockers -Alice Gettelfinger 6869 Maize Dr, SW Ramsey, IN United States

Wunderland Cockers -Alice Gettelfinger Alice Gettelfinger Alice Haycraft ACC Alice's Classy Cockers Wunderland Cocker Spaniels AMG Sold me a dog with hookworms and ear infection Ramsey IN

*Consumer Comment: Wunderland Cocker Spaniels Puppy Mill

*Author of original report: You are a big liar

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: LIES my daughter has never met anyone with none of my dogs.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I bought an adult cocker spaniel from Alice Gettelfinger, Wunderland Cockers in September 2019.  Alice would not meet me at her house.  I had to meet her daughter at a bridge in Kentucky.  She had the dog in a small carrier not big enough for her to stand in.

First time I see the dog she is nothing like the pictures on Alice's website.  The dog looked like it had gotten wet and just allowed to dry dirty in the cat carrier.  Her teats were sagging and she was only two years old it appeared as if she’d just had a litter, although Alice's daughter told me she had not.

I took her anyway and brought her to my vet.  He found yeast in her toes, ear infection, and hookworms.  I had to have her treated 3 times to get rid of the hookworms alone.

The poor dog is scared of everything, and will pin my other female to the ground.  I paid $1800 for her.  I texted Alice about the condition of the dog but Alice never responded.  I texted that I was unhappy with the condition of the dog.

I am trying to work with the dog to see if she will respond to kindness and a different environment, but I have kids and can't always stop a fight before it happens, and I don't want to keep her in a kennel all day.  I did breed her and she had nice puppies.

I think for the best interest of the dog is to have her spayed, and give her to my friend who does not have another dog.

I would never buy another dog from Alice Gettelfinger at Wunderland Cockers based on my experience with her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2020 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/wunderland-cockers-alice/ramsey-haycraft-acc-s-classy-1501502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

You are a big liar

AUTHOR: Shelly - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, November 06, 2020

I met your daughter, Britteny, at a bridge in Kentucky.  She was driving a sliver mini van.  You don't have to lie about where I met your daughter.  You sold me a dog with worms and scared of everything.

I don't know who you think you are fooling.  Ask your daughter if she remembers maybe your memory ain't so good anymore.

You got a lot of nerve calling me a liar when I met Britteny , YOUR DAUGHTER

Wunderland Cocker Spaniels Puppy Mill

AUTHOR: Carlos - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, November 06, 2020

Alice Gettelfinger is lashing out for multiple people coming forward and reporting the Animal Abuse, Neglect and destructive behavior. Alice Gettelfinger runs a puppy mill and is bullying previous customers into NOT telling their story. Visit wunderlandcockers.com or visit Wunderland cocker spaniel club on Facebook

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

LIES my daughter has never met anyone with none of my dogs.

AUTHOR: A.G W.C - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, November 06, 2020

This post is all lies my daughter has never meet no one to sell none of my dogs. This is MITA KRSTEVIC , Mita is a breeder basher .  She has STALKED , BULLIE AND HARASSED 3 cocker spaniel breeders . 1 she has been doing this to for 2 years , 1 for a year and now me going on5 months .  Don't beleave everything you read.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair