X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jag — Boise ID United States
  • XenonPro unknown Wilmington, North Carolina United States

XenonPro . This company is not registered nor does it have an assumed business name in the state it purports to have an address in. Sold me parts not needed for my vehicle, refuse to exchange a broken part received Wilmington North Carolina

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This is an internet sales marketing company with no actual support staff or willingness to return or exchange items.  I bought LED highlights anf fog lights for my truck.  While I was asking them questions on the phone, they said oh don't forget you need inti-flicker modules for you headlights and fog lights.

I bought exactly what they said.  I paid extra for expedited shipping even though it say on their website expedited shipping was free.  When I attempted to call them and ask about this, they hung up on me.  When I attempted to get online chat the person was extremly rude and kept saying what's your problem your going to get the parts.

When I got the parts, I installed the headlights with no problem, but one of the fog lights broke when I removed it from the case.  I installed the other fog light and found it would not work with the anti flicker module I paid extra for.  When I removed the module it worked fine.

So I filed on their website for an RMA to return the modules and get a replacement for the broken glass on the fog light.  i have yet in 3 week been able to get anyone to speak with me.  I have sent 3 emails, have started a couple of live chats and no one answers anything.  All my RMA on my account says is pending (for 3 weeks now).  I now relize this is not an actual parts company but a marketing company and they have no real intent of honoring their money back guarantee nor exchanging parts.

Furthe I looked on the North Carolina Secretary of State site only to find out there is no such company name or Ficticious Firm name registered in the State.  I am fairly sure if they are even located in North Carolina they are under the radar of the state officials which makes it impossible to file a consumer complaint.  I have been bamboozled!  Don't let yourself become a victim.  I will never do business with an internet company again w/o checking state records and rip off report.

Thanks for letting me vent, I am certain I have lost my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2020 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/xenonpro/wilmington-north-carolina-1493131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair