X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: XFINITY IS A BAD COMPANY — Philadelphia PA United States
  • XFINITY - COMCAST Philadelphia, PA United States

XFINITY - COMCAST COMCAST XFINITY XFINITY did not provide lightning suppression on their cable boxes and fried 4 of my high dollar big screen televisions Philadelphia PA

After the 4 televisions were destroyed, I informed XFINITY that they did not install their equipment with adequate protection. They arrogantly let me know they would do nothing for me.

I canceled my membership and refused to pay the cancelation penalty. After 2 years in collection AFNI (Collection agency) let me know that they would let me payoff the amount owed (339.00) at a 65% discount.

After paying off the AFNI in full, I engaged XFINITY to provide wireless internet service. They obliged and sent out a modem.  HOWEVER they then began to pressure me to pay off the remaining balance; even after their offer letter from AFNI assured me that the amount owed would be considered paid in full.

This company is a monopoly and treats customers like trash. I could never recommend using them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2020 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/xfinity-comcast/philadelphia-pa-did-provide-1491717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair