X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jacob — Sugar Land TX United States
  • YELP scammed me Sugar Land, Texas United States

YELP scammed me The Salespeople call you constantly. They promise results. They promise $300 credits. In the end your business does not get any results. Sugar Land Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

YELP is not the place to advertise your business. You can advertise if you want to lose your money. They do not have any way to measure your ads. They will not tell you where your leads are from. There is no way to contact your leads. There is zero lead generation.

Your ad statistics will say 12 Leads clicked through to your website or visited your profile page. It will say "A 20-year-old clicked through to your Website." "A 40-year-old clicked through to your website." Although they have specifics of the age of the User, they will not give you details as to which Zipcode they clicked from.

Their cost per lead is too expensive. And if you do not cancel your ad when you want to, they will keep charging your card. I kept getting charged. I had to call in to cancel, even though I had given specific instructions to my Account Executive to run the ad for only 5 days. I got charged for a whole month. Then I had to pay the money. When I brought up the issue, then after a lot of complaining they finally agreed to a portion refund, just because I made a lot of noise.

In reality, they offer no refunds. They will offer you a $150 or $300 Credit which is not really anything because there is nothing beneficial that is going to come from it. Advertising with YELP is like throwing money down the toilet, which is my opinion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2020 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/yelp-scammed/sugar-land-texas-salespeople-1492790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair