X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Used yelp back in 2017 with mixed results. Several months ago, a young lady started calling from yelp, to re-start with them. After several weeks, she gave up. Then a young man called me. We agreed to a one week, seven day, temp. trial. After a month I received a huge $540 bill. I'm livid!

After spending several hours on hold and numerous e-mails, the finally send me an e-mail back saying "Too bad, YOU didn't cancel ". What the heck? No one said ANYTHING about ME having to cancel. As for my "page". It was never set up. After a month, I got a total of SIX actual "leads" at $90 each. So, be very careful about "upgrading" your yelp page.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2020 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/yelp/careful-using-1498296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair