X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Zen thoughts -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tara — Cincinnati Oh United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Zen thoughts United States

Zen thoughts Incense burner never arrived

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On April 26, 21 I ordered a backflow incense burner.  The ad appeared either on tiktok or another social media post.  I did not find any bad reviews (or good reviews) for zen thoughts.  No mention this was being mailed from china anywhere on the website or my invoices.  They offered add on backflow incense cones for 10 bucks, I ordered those too.  Around Mother's day I received the incense cones.  No burner (38.00 incense burner btw).

On may 22, 21 I emailed the company and received an email back from a Jacob smith stating I should receive my burner in a few days.  I was issued three different tracking numbers, all which tell me nothing....item loaded on plane.  I emailed Jacob smith back on June 7, 21 asking for an update.  No response.  On June 10 I requested a charged back minus the 10 bucks for the add on incense cones I did receive. My credit card quickly refunded the amount I requested.  Now "Jacob smith" is threatening me, saying he will sue me with his legal team for the incense cones and a 15 charge ???

I have all correspondences saved.  Avoid this store.  It's a scam.  If I wanted an item shipped from china, I would have ordered from wish...at 1/3 of the cost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2021 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/zen-thoughts/incense-burner-arrived-1508867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair