Complaint Review: Ripoff Report | 123Employee TRUSTED BUSINESS | Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123Employee vision is to be the resource for everything that is marketing & process as well as helping turn call centers into profit centers. 123Employee is the premiere outsourcing centers in the Philippines. 123 Employee is a business process outsourcing company with locations both in the US & abroad. - Beaverton Oregon

• Submitted: Sun, June 30, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2018
  • Reported By: RoseLee — Port Murray New Jersey
  • 123Employee TRUSTED BUSINESS | Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123Employee vision is to be the resource for everything that is marketing & process as well as helping turn call centers into profit centers. 123Employee is the premiere outsourcing centers in the Philippines. 123 Employee is a business process outsourcing company with locations both in the US & abroad.
    14525 SW Millikan Way Pmb 13734
    Beaverton, Oregon
    USA

REVIEW UPDATE: November 6, 2018: 123Employee.com remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers. 123Employee.com is truly dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied and that any complaints which do arise are addressed promptly and fairly.

To date, 123Employee.com has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Ripoff Report. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business™.

Over time and since becoming a member, 123Employee.com has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. As an active and current member of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever 123Employee. [continued below]....

.....com remains committed to improving customer satisfaction.

Remember, no company or individual can ever satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are no products or services that will always be perfect for everyone and even the best companies will receive complaints from time to time. However, by participating in the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business has made a commitment to working with its customers to resolve complaints quickly and fairly whenever possible.

Please keep in mind that as a consumer you have some responsibilities as well. Success has many definitions that based on your past experiences, current situation and your perceived expectations. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. The fastest car will not run if you never turn the engine on. Look at how you used the product or service that was provided in relation with the instructions that you received. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program will help you get your voice heard but please be prepared with documentation and fair representation of your concern, also have an idea of how the company can fix your concern. Can they offer additional services, extend warranties, offer a fair refund or just get you talking with someone that can help. ..let them know and let us know!

*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program should email us at editor@ripoffreport.com.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to 123Employee for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with 123Employee have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. 123Employee listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services. 123Employee understands the importance of customer service and is dedicated to exceeding customers' expectations. In the rare cases that this doesn't happen 123Employee works with their clients to make things right with them by listening carefully to clients' needs and unmet needs and finding solutions for them.

123Employee is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Daven Michaels during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward 123Employee.

123 Employee is a business process outsourcing company with locations both in the US and abroad. They offer a variety of services to both small business and enterprise clients. Daven Michaels stated the following in regards to his company, "we do all the busy work in their business: internet marketing, social media, telemarketing, back office tasks, inbound and out bound voice transcription." The vision is to be the resource for everything that is marketing and process as well as helping turn call centers into profit centers.

Leads for 123 Employee are acquired through several different venues including Mr. Michaels New York Times Best Selling books, online marketing, as well as events all over the globe. Through their excellent reputation and presence in the outsourcing community, the majority of 123 Employee's leads are through referral. Once a potential clients has expressed interest in 123 Employee they partake in a strategy session, "we talk about what the clients need are, and then we try and offer them some strategies to grow their business...and when we do that it certainly gives businesses a lot of great ideas. As a result they usually decide to work with us."

CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION FROM 123EMPLOYEE

During the onsite interview Mr. Michaels was asked to describe a situation where a customer was not satisfied with the level of service of product they received. Mr. Michaels expressed, "we are in the people business so unfortunately as hard as we work on client support, we will never have a perfect business." In order to provide the highest level of customer service, "anytime that a mistake is brought to our attention we rectify the situation. We always make it right at that point." To help eliminate issues clients are in daily communication with a project or account manager at 123 Employee, "our goal is to make sure the client's happy."

When asked to comment on complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Michaels stated that the complaints are from Rosetta Wood and her son Trey Wood. During Mr. Wood's professional connection with 123 Employee he stole one of their employee's which is a breach of contract. Additionally, Ms. Wood states that she doesn't know Mr. Wood although 123 Employee has transcripts that prove otherwise. Although, Ms. Wood is uncooperative as a client, "we are happy to refund her money." In order to assure future clients Mr. Michaels informed us that 123 Employee is the premiere outsourcing center in the Philippines that entrepreneurs around the world use.

When asked what type of changes they have made to honor their commitment to make things right with the customer per the request of Ripoff Report, Mr. Michaels expressed that there was recently a shift in the location of client support and sales. While they had originally been conducted oversees, they were moved to the US to better serve their clients. However, communication did not go according to plan, "so after receiving feedback we decided to move back to the Philippines."

123 Employee is proud to be apart of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, "It's all about raising awareness, and it there's a forum to make people happy, specifically make our clients happy, then is seems like a win win win."

123EMPLOYEE– SERVICES OFFERED

• Appointment Setting
  • Billing & Collections
  • Operational Support

123EMPLOYEE – TESTIMONIALS

“Hey everybody this is Adam Holland from globalleadershipmax.com and I am here at 7th figure empire speaking event and I am actually here with Daven Michaels and his the owner of 123Employee.com. I’ve been using his service 123employee for the last two months, I’ve had a virtual assistant working on all sort of stuff for me on my website. they’ve set up a frequently ask question page from my sites and I was actually limiting and reducing a lot of my customer service saving my time, money and energy there, but i also had another go start working on Ebook and I’m just about finish now I actually just git an email from my personal assistant saying that the last chapter done so now I launches it and that about five to ten thousand dollars i business for my company virtually hands off. What i gave them was an outline and I came up with all the material and everything so just Kudos to you Daven! Awesome product, awesome customer service of communication from your team and I highly recommend it. So checked out 123Employee.com” – Adam Holland - https://youtu.be/ZrIrZMdjVEI

“Hi! My name is Blake Goodwin. And I’m the CEO and Founder of a rapidly expanding video marketing firm. And I just want to share with you real quickly an experience that I just had with my Virtual Assistant with 123Employee. I just got another Virtual Assistant, this is not my first one, her name is Hannah and she’s going to be booking speaking engagements for me and she’s already gotten everything together, has got script together, her English is outstanding I mean this girl is going to knock it out of the part for me and I’m gonna be stages all over America before you know it. I’m so excited. Hannah, thank you so much and I’m really looking forward to working together.” – Blake Goodwin - https://youtu.be/8tycX1AziQI

“Hi, this is Dr. Marc Kossman of Personal Success Marketing and I have high words of praise for 123Employee and Daven Michaels. Our personal assistant John is the secret ingredient that allowed us to take our books fly somewhere on the rank of 3 Million on Amazon.com to a number 1 bestseller in our category. There are just so many things that you can outsource as an author and get the job done and so you got to check out 123Employee, we very highly recommend it did the job for us. Right, it was like a breath of fresh air and what did he do for us? He cleared the sight didn’t he? He just wiped it all gone, it’s all gone so that we can focus on getting our book done. We got the book, we got it done and now we have John.” – Dr. Marc Kossman - https://youtu.be/suvtZSs7f6k

“Hi, how are you doing today? My name is Justin Tillman and I just want to give you a quick testimonial about 123Employee. It’s an excellent service and the reason why it’s such good service is because being a young entrepreneur you kind of focus on the little tasks as well as the big tasks, split your time up you got 24 hours in a day. So, after being able to leverage my time in actually working with 123Employee I am able to now have a virtual assistant who works with me and she’s able to take care of some of the other tasks that might have normally taken up all my time for the day which would have had me working all weekends. Now, I can spend it with my family and I really enjoyed my weekends. It’s an awesome service and I recommend that you definitely try it out and use it for yourself. Thank you.” – Justin Tillman - https://youtu.be/2pAyYByF9GY

123EMPLOYEE – STATEMENTS FROM FOUNDER AND CEO – DAVEN MICHAELS

" We are a managed outsourcing facility that provides dedicated, loyal, and educated employees to our clients. We also offer a variety of business coaching, marketing training, and full-service marketing services that support our clients in producing breakthrough level business results. 123Employee's team is dedicated to delivering top-quality service to their clients. 123Employee takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "I’d like to thank the team over at 123Employee for answering my phones, doing my Quickbooks, helping my customers, and so much more. Because of 123Employee I have so much more free time and time to focus on the high-level activities in my business." Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that 123Employee's past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM 123EMPLOYEE

123Employee recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, 123Employee has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience. In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Daven Michaels, Ripoff Report is convinced that 123Employee is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Be sure to contact us with your questions and comments about any business that is part of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Your questions, comments and suggestions are always welcome and will be considered even if we don't agree with them. Please realize Ripoff Report is chartering in new territory, working to make a change for both consumers and businesses alike.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that 123Employee meets Ripoff Report Verified’s standards include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24 hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onside inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future..

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

----------------------------------

123Employee.com AKA 14525 SW Millikan Way Pmb 13734, Beaverton, OR 97005-2343http://www.123employee.com Identity Thief 123Employee.com Beaverton Oregon

ABOUT THE RIPOFF REPORT BELOW:

Ripoff Report would like to let readers know that Ripoff Report emailed this customer so the member business could make things right with them. When a business joins the Corporate Advocacy Program, Ripoff Report emails everyone from the past so the member business can make things right with them. Of course, everything within reason. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer. Ripoff Report has always had a uniform policy to not remove Reports. Ripoff Report is a permanent record. The record is now set straight.

STATEMENT FROM 123EMPLOYEE:

The report is false. Here is why: Let's set the record straight here. This comment was posted by Rosetta W****. Our client was Trey W****. Mom paid the bill We take stealing clients and employees very seriously at 123Employe. 123 has spent millions of dollars on infrastructure to build our company and we take very serious measures when it comes to protecting our business. In the early days when we opened there was not broadband internet in homes in the Philippines. Now that there is internet in homes it has created an adversarial relationship between our employees and our clients. Obviously there is an incentive for our clients to run away with our employees. Our clients can save a little money and the employee gets lured away with the enticement of possibly making more money. We rarely have this issue as most of our clients and prospects are honest, but a few are not. When Trey signed up for our serivces he received this disclaimer: Terms and Conditions : Internet security laws are very strict in the Philippines to protect the interests of clients like you and companies like 123Employee that invest millions of dollars in facilities and training. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE: if a VA attempts steal you OR if YOU try and lure / steal one of your employee away from 123Employee your agent is liable for prosecution and imprisonment. Per Philippines law, it is considered THEFT and taken extremely seriously. Reminder: As part of our service agreement you have agreed NOT to attempt to steal the client away from 123Employee. Any attempt to do so can result in legal action and a penalty of $12,000 equivalent to 12 months of full time service. In addition, all our employees sign before doing our clients tasks. All virtual assistants sign company documents that state we will take legal action for: * Leaking confidential data * Client data theft * Client theft (if a Virtual Assistant attempts / or steals a client from 123Employee) * Misuse and sharing of client data Clients can request that their Virtual Assistant can sign NDA's with if required.

This is a chat transcript obtained by the NBI the Philipines equivelant of the FBI, between you and our former agent: [6/4/2013 8:34:13 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: ? [6/4/2013 8:34:48 AM] emelyn basila: Hi Trey it's me alice rio [6/4/2013 8:35:22 AM] emelyn basila: this is my real name emelyn basila [6/4/2013 8:35:41 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Call me [6/4/2013 8:35:59 AM] emelyn basila: yes sure [6/4/2013 8:42:42 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: u there? [6/4/2013 8:43:06 AM] emelyn basila: yes trey [6/4/2013 8:43:18 AM] emelyn basila: I'm checking the headset [6/4/2013 8:43:23 AM] emelyn basila: I call you now [6/4/2013 8:46:29 AM] emelyn basila: are you close to daven the CEO of 123employee trey [6/4/2013 8:47:04 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: No, not really. [6/4/2013 8:47:44 AM] emelyn basila: good! who reffer you to 123employee trey [6/4/2013 8:48:04 AM] emelyn basila: but you know daven ? trey [6/4/2013 8:48:53 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I am a night club promoter and he was a night club promoter. [6/4/2013 8:50:07 AM] emelyn basila: ok but your not really close to him? [6/4/2013 8:50:23 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Nope. [6/4/2013 8:50:35 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Don't worry you can trust me. [6/4/2013 8:50:47 AM] emelyn basila: thank you trey [6/4/2013 8:51:00 AM] emelyn basila: lets keep it this secret please [6/4/2013 8:51:36 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: No, problem. I want you to keep your job. :P [6/4/2013 8:52:30 AM] emelyn basila: I also send you email if you have something personal to tell me please email me to my personal account not my 123account [6/4/2013 8:53:02 AM] emelyn basila: I have something to tell you trey [6/4/2013 8:53:08 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Ok [6/4/2013 8:53:29 AM] emelyn basila: I'm planning to leave at 123 employee [6/4/2013 8:53:53 AM] emelyn basila: I'm worried about you and Rosetta [6/4/2013 8:54:14 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Ok. Thanks for telling me. Why are you about to leave? [6/4/2013 8:55:30 AM] emelyn basila: anyway not yet final , theres so many reason why I want to leave 123 employee [6/4/2013 8:56:28 AM] emelyn basila: I'm just concern cuz if ever I leave 123 they will give you to another VA with the same sodu name Alice Rio [6/4/2013 8:57:26 AM] emelyn basila: maybe you expect that the VA working with you is still me but the truth is not it's another VA [6/4/2013 8:57:42 AM] emelyn basila: It's another Alice Rio [6/4/2013 8:57:44 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Do you have 30 minutes to finger-talk now? Why are you some reasons why you want to leave? [6/4/2013 8:58:00 AM] emelyn basila: no problem trey [6/4/2013 8:58:18 AM] emelyn basila: I can stay more than 30 minutes [6/4/2013 8:58:28 AM] emelyn basila: I'm on internet cafe [6/4/2013 8:59:28 AM] emelyn basila: fisrt and foremost I find hard time to look for a nanny for my son [6/4/2013 9:00:00 AM] emelyn basila: second I don't like the treatment of 123employee [6/4/2013 9:00:28 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Are you married? boyfriend? [6/4/2013 9:01:05 AM] emelyn basila: no I'm not married trey [6/4/2013 9:01:41 AM] emelyn basila: and I don't have a good realtionship to the father of my son [6/4/2013 9:02:02 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Are you single now? [6/4/2013 9:02:14 AM] emelyn basila: somethings like that [6/4/2013 9:02:17 AM] emelyn basila: single mother [6/4/2013 9:02:29 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Ok. I like your voice. :) Can you send me a picture of you? [6/4/2013 9:03:20 AM] emelyn basila: I never upload my picture trey but maybe soon I uploaded for you [6/4/2013 9:04:03 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: :/ You can google pictures of me. [6/4/2013 9:04:22 AM] emelyn basila: okay wait [6/4/2013 9:04:31 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: (((link redacted))) [6/4/2013 9:05:48 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I want to see a picture of you. You can trust me. It will be fine. [6/4/2013 9:07:14 AM] emelyn basila: infearness even your black but your handsome [6/4/2013 9:08:42 AM] emelyn basila: soon trey promise.... I don't have any picture on internet cuz I'm afraid.. [6/4/2013 9:09:20 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Please trust me. [6/4/2013 9:09:25 AM] emelyn basila: you know waht Ireally like your voice it's sounds like a VJ [6/4/2013 9:10:39 AM] emelyn basila: Iknow i can Trust you... I will tell you if ever i upload a picture on internet [6/4/2013 9:11:18 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: You have no picture. Why not? [6/4/2013 9:12:07 AM] emelyn basila: I'm afraid trey...maybe my picture can be use to scandal I don't like [6/4/2013 9:12:31 AM] emelyn basila: :( [6/4/2013 9:12:52 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: No way. [6/4/2013 9:14:01 AM] emelyn basila: your not busy trey? [6/4/2013 9:14:19 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: No [6/4/2013 9:14:50 AM] emelyn basila: anyway trey can I ask you something? [6/4/2013 9:14:54 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Yes [6/4/2013 9:15:18 AM] emelyn basila: how much you pay 123employee? [6/4/2013 9:15:43 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Why do you want to work for us outside of 123? [6/4/2013 9:16:41 AM] emelyn basila: even if I'm not in 123employee anymore if you need my help I'm willing to help you [6/4/2013 9:17:19 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I would hire you now if I could see a picture of you. :) [6/4/2013 9:17:23 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I want to see your picture because you sound like you are gorgeous. [6/4/2013 9:17:34 AM] emelyn basila: are you kedding? [6/4/2013 9:18:14 AM] emelyn basila: I can't work for at home I don't have my own unit [6/4/2013 9:18:48 AM] emelyn basila: I can finger talk to you somethimes if ever I'm on internet cafe [6/4/2013 9:19:20 AM] emelyn basila: honestly trey I'm worried to leave you and rosetta [6/4/2013 9:19:29 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Why is that? [6/4/2013 9:21:04 AM] emelyn basila: it's not good... I know your new to 123employee if ever I leave another VA will handle you It's another training [6/4/2013 9:21:19 AM] emelyn basila: you will just waste more money [6/4/2013 9:23:25 AM] emelyn basila: That's why I'm telling you in advance that I'm planning to leave beacause I don't want you to expect all the time that the person you're working with is still me but the truth is not it's another Alice Rio [6/4/2013 9:23:34 AM] emelyn basila: I don't like that trey [6/4/2013 9:24:06 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: OK. Do you have a computer for yourself at home? [6/4/2013 9:24:19 AM] emelyn basila: no I dont have [6/4/2013 9:24:46 AM] emelyn basila: I have loptop before but I lost it [6/4/2013 9:25:01 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: oh No! [6/4/2013 9:25:21 AM] emelyn basila: it was steal by somebody [6/4/2013 9:25:37 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I wish you had a personal computer. I would hire you. Steal it back. :) [6/4/2013 9:26:11 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I really like you Emz. I am just tough on you because we are at work. [6/4/2013 9:26:21 AM] emelyn basila: I want to have of course but not now I can't afford [6/4/2013 9:26:43 AM] emelyn basila: why you like me? [6/4/2013 9:27:39 AM] emelyn basila: maybe 3years from now trey I can buy my own [6/4/2013 9:27:45 AM] emelyn basila: unit [6/4/2013 9:27:55 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I think you are a good person and nice pesonality. Just you contacting me here right now shows you have great character. [6/4/2013 9:28:25 AM] emelyn basila: thank you trey [6/4/2013 9:29:03 AM] emelyn basila: maybe Im nice in some ways but not in other ways [6/4/2013 9:29:48 AM] emelyn basila: I don't know if I'm really good... people always told me that I have agood character.. [6/4/2013 9:30:22 AM] emelyn basila: I do'nt know what they have seen on me why they can say that to me [6/4/2013 9:31:31 AM] emelyn basila: I'm just very concern tothose people which is near in my heart. [6/4/2013 9:31:43 AM] emelyn basila: I do'nt want them to hurt [6/4/2013 9:33:28 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Do you think you make a good girlfriend? [6/4/2013 9:33:50 AM] emelyn basila: why girlfriend? [6/4/2013 9:34:38 AM] emelyn basila: I do'nt know [6/4/2013 9:35:24 AM] emelyn basila: but one thing I can tell you trey I'm a very downhearted person [6/4/2013 9:35:40 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Why do you say that? [6/4/2013 9:37:13 AM] emelyn basila: It's the only attitude I notice to myself [6/4/2013 9:38:17 AM] emelyn basila: I don't know why... maybe beacause I'm afraid of fighting [6/4/2013 9:38:53 AM] Trey Woods | App Marketer: Are you a lover, not a fighter? [6/4/2013 9:39:20 AM] emelyn basila: I'm alover of course I'm afraid to fight [6/4/2013 9:39:44 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Oh. Why are you afraid? [6/4/2013 9:40:15 AM] emelyn basila: I don't like fighting trey Promise [6/4/2013 9:40:48 AM] emelyn basila: fighting is my weakness [6/4/2013 9:41:33 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I want to see the ways you are stronger and not nice, babe. Have you been to the USA? I know I can turn you into a bad girl. [6/4/2013 9:43:32 AM] emelyn basila: I never been to USA trey..I have a strong characteristic in other ways but not strong in fighting.. [6/4/2013 9:43:49 AM] emelyn basila: I really don't like fighting trey [6/4/2013 9:44:00 AM] emelyn basila: and I'm not a bad girl [6/4/2013 9:44:45 AM] emelyn basila: I'm not a kind of girl who likes social life.. [6/4/2013 9:44:54 AM] emelyn basila: I'm very simple person [6/4/2013 9:45:40 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: That's great! I have been looking for a friend like you. [6/4/2013 9:46:01 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Most of the girls I meet are party girls. They do out and drink. [6/4/2013 9:46:06 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I don't drink. [6/4/2013 9:46:19 AM] emelyn basila: I don't drink too [6/4/2013 9:46:20 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: They dance in the night club. [6/4/2013 9:46:33 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I don't dance all sexually. [6/4/2013 9:46:33 AM] emelyn basila: I don't like that [6/4/2013 9:47:10 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: They try to sleep with me right away. I don't really like to sleep with girls on the first dat. [6/4/2013 9:47:26 AM] emelyn basila: why? [6/4/2013 9:48:01 AM] emelyn basila: some guys like a girl who sleep with them on first date [6/4/2013 9:48:47 AM] emelyn basila: why you don't like? ... as far as what I know USA is a liberited country [6/4/2013 9:49:47 AM] emelyn basila: people in uSa are liberated [6/4/2013 9:49:57 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Are you 27? [6/4/2013 9:50:17 AM] emelyn basila: 26 trey... how about you ? [6/4/2013 9:50:25 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I'm 29. [6/4/2013 9:51:00 AM] emelyn basila: don't you have girlfriend? [6/4/2013 9:51:25 AM] emelyn basila: ohh... how many girlfirends you have ? [6/4/2013 9:53:10 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I am dating a few girls, but I am a guy that can be monogamous. And I really like having girls as friends. When I meet a girl that I like, I don't cheat on her. I treat her really well, but in the meantime, I will be honest and I will say whther I am dating other girls or not. Everyone will always know the whole situation. [6/4/2013 9:56:30 AM] emelyn basila: ohhh...that's nice its a guy like you is very rare anywhere in the world... [6/4/2013 9:57:28 AM] emelyn basila: most of a guys now a days are cheater... [6/4/2013 9:57:40 AM] emelyn basila: which I hate the most [6/4/2013 9:57:57 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I know most guys will lie to girls and tell you anything just to sleep with. [6/4/2013 9:58:14 AM] emelyn basila: your right trey..... [6/4/2013 9:58:21 AM] emelyn basila: I agree with you... [6/4/2013 9:59:14 AM] emelyn basila: I hate guys like that [6/4/2013 9:59:47 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I'm not looking for a relationship. I am looking for THE ONE. I don't know who she is yet. I love talking to you. [6/4/2013 10:00:31 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I would love to hand out with you Em. [6/4/2013 10:00:38 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: *hang :) [6/4/2013 10:01:25 AM] emelyn basila: lets hang out on finger talk trey [6/4/2013 10:01:50 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: That's the best we can do for now. lol [6/4/2013 10:01:59 AM] emelyn basila: I know your a nice person I can feel it [6/4/2013 10:03:18 AM] emelyn basila: that's why i'm confident to give you my personal info cuz I feel I can trust you [6/4/2013 10:03:40 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: You can trust me Em. [6/4/2013 10:03:43 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I feel the same way. [6/4/2013 10:05:15 AM] emelyn basila: ya.. I hope we can trust each other lets keep it this on our own ..please lets keep it this secret trey [6/4/2013 10:05:51 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Emelyn, I would not hurt you like that. [6/4/2013 10:06:14 AM] emelyn basila: this is highly probihited in 123employee [6/4/2013 10:06:21 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I know. [6/4/2013 10:06:23 AM] emelyn basila: thanks trey [6/4/2013 10:06:46 AM] emelyn basila: you can call me emz it'z my neckname [6/4/2013 10:07:19 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Cool Emz! [6/4/2013 10:08:24 AM] emelyn basila: Trey I'm not sure if I can go back to work tonight.. [6/4/2013 10:08:37 AM] emelyn basila: I'm so worried about you [6/4/2013 10:08:48 AM] emelyn basila: I really want to stop working 123 [6/4/2013 10:09:17 AM] Trey W***** | App Marketer: Would you stop and quit as soon as tonight? [6/4/2013 10:09:50 AM] emelyn basila: actually I must not come back yesterday to work but I go to office because of you [6/4/2013 10:11:17 AM] emelyn basila: I'm very concern with you I'm afraid if I;m not go to office no one will work for the task. [6/4/2013 10:11:42 AM] emelyn basila: or ealse somebody will replace me [6/4/2013 10:11:52 AM] emelyn basila: I don't want to lost you trey [6/4/2013 10:12:17 AM] Trey Woods | App Marketer: I don't want to lose you either Emz. [6/4/2013 10:13:12 AM] emelyn basila: I do'nt want you to think that I'm rude person...just leaving without saying goodbye.. [6/4/2013 10:14:06 AM] emelyn basila: Honestly trey I'm really confuse I don't know what to do.. [6/4/2013 10:15:12 AM] emelyn basila: 123 salary is not enough is too low [6/4/2013 10:15:33 AM] emelyn basila: I need to look for a company which has higher salary [6/4/2013 10:15:51 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: How much do you need to make per hour? [6/4/2013 10:17:37 AM] emelyn basila: I'm not looking for a per hour salary I'm looking for a salary that is much higher than 200$ a month. [6/4/2013 10:18:00 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: How much do you need to make per month? [6/4/2013 10:19:11 AM] emelyn basila: In my past job I earn 500$ a month [6/4/2013 10:19:30 AM] emelyn basila: 123employee has a very low salary [6/4/2013 10:20:49 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I have an idea. I can just send you a brand new laptop and pay a monthly fee for your internet connection. Do you know how to use the Macbook? [6/4/2013 10:21:50 AM] emelyn basila: no trey I don't want you to think that I'm using you Rosetta won't like it [6/4/2013 10:22:37 AM] emelyn basila: and you still have a commitment to 123 you can't cancell it [6/4/2013 10:23:30 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Emz, Let me finish, please. [6/4/2013 10:23:43 AM] emelyn basila: all I just want you to know that I'm planning to leave 123employee to look for a company which offer a high salary [6/4/2013 10:23:54 AM] emelyn basila: okay sorry please go.. [6/4/2013 10:24:22 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Can you pay more money if you just work for us? [6/4/2013 10:24:34 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Rosetta will know too. [6/4/2013 10:25:39 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Can you just do 123 employee just 3 more months? and that will give me time to send you a computer and set you with an internet connection where you live. [6/4/2013 10:27:12 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I can instead send you a PC laptop. [6/4/2013 10:28:44 AM] emelyn basila: I want to forgive you trey but i don't think Ican stay 3 more months to 123 if I have to stay that long I need sign up a contract exclusive for 1year...if i do that I cannot leave 123 until I finish the 1year contract. [6/4/2013 10:30:07 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I am not under a contract with 123 employee. I don't get why they can make you sign a contract. Please explain further. [6/4/2013 10:36:35 AM] emelyn basila: okay let me tell you the truth trey I work almost 3months at 123 as a trainee ...that is true trey ... and now I already done the training stage, the company ask for my medical records for a contract signing...but i did not get a medical certificate because I dont want to sign a contract..... If I have to sign a contract... that is one year exclusive contract it means I'm not allowed to leave the company for one year until I finish the contract. [6/4/2013 10:38:43 AM] emelyn basila: but I'm not lying to you trey I work as a s****.> [6/4/2013 11:25:51 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I want to help you Emz. [6/4/2013 11:25:59 AM] emelyn basila: thanks trey [6/4/2013 11:26:11 AM] emelyn basila: afetr 3months I leave 123 [6/4/2013 11:26:23 AM] emelyn basila: but for now I stay for you [6/4/2013 11:26:43 AM] emelyn basila: I have to go Trey my time has ended [6/4/2013 11:26:54 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I love you Emz! [6/4/2013 11:26:55 AM] emelyn basila: I need to go home too and sllep [6/4/2013 11:27:00 AM] emelyn basila: byee.. [6/4/2013 11:27:09 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Ok. Have a good day. [6/4/2013 11:27:27 AM] emelyn basila: I love you too as a friend... [6/4/2013 11:27:45 AM] emelyn basila: remember lets keep it this secret trey [6/4/2013 11:28:20 AM] appmarketer: No, no problem Emz. As I said, you can trust me.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

----------------------------------

I paid for the service at 123employee.com of a virtual assistant (VA) for $997.00/per. I gave the VA and the organization was given access to my personal information, accounts, and passwords.

During the first official month of service 123employee.com chose to fire my VA because she accessed my personal information and attempted to contact me outside of the organization for employment. The VA attempted to contact me multiple times and requested that I pay her directly. This violated my agreement with 123employee and I felt my personal information was in Jeopardy.

I asked for a refund from 123employee.com because my time was wasted from having to train and employee that they had left me in a very short time. 123employee refused to give me a refund and decided to not communicate with me regarding giving me a refund.

I have canceled my service with 123employee.com. They still have not issued me a refund and they are just a big waste of time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/123employee-trusted-business-verified-safe-businesses-you-can-trust-123employee-vision-is-to-be-the-resource-for-everything-that-is-marketing-process-as-well-as-helping-turn-call-centers-into-profit-centers-123employee-is-the-premiere-outsourcing-centers-in-the-philippines-123-employee-is-a-business-process-outsourcing-company-with-locations-both-in-the-us-abroad/beaverton-oregon-97005/123employeecom-aka-14525-sw-millikan-way-pmb-13734-beaverton-or-97005-2343httpwww1-1063227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

STOP THEIF! - Let's set the record straight BY ACTUALLY TELLING THE TRUTH.

AUTHOR: RoseLee - ()

Let's set the record straight BY ACTUALLY TELLING THE TRUTH. How would you have access to anything from the FBI??

Hi, I did not know about this communication and Trey is not my employee, but he is your partner/affiliate. I have never met Trey before I signed up through his affiliate for 123Employee and I did not know who Trey was until I signed up after hearing an interview with him a Daven Michaels. AND I am of course not his Mom. I think you are confused because we have similar last name. Although I beleive is last name is spelt with an "s".

This is not my words or communication between you and your partner, Trey Woods.

Trey Woods is an affiliate of 123employee.com. I purchased your service through his affiliate link. In accordance with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), you are responsible for what your affiliate, Trey Woods says and does here. I want a full refund at this point. 123employee.com violated my trust and I intend to pursue this to the fullest extent until I get a refund. Please reply with how you will send me a refund at least the fee of $997.00. I have not gone to the FTC yet, but I presume I will. Please just refund the money to my credit card.  Please just give me a refund you will continue to have to keep fighting with me and soon the FTC.

Sincerely!

Let's set the record straight

AUTHOR: 123Employee - ()

When Trey signed up for our serivces he received this disclaimer:

Terms and Conditions :

Reminder: As

* Leaking confidential data
* Client data theft
* Misuse and sharing of client data

[6/4/2013 8:34:13 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: ?
[6/4/2013 8:34:48 AM] emelyn basila: Hi Trey it's me alice rio
[6/4/2013 8:35:22 AM] emelyn basila: this is my real name emelyn basila
[6/4/2013 8:35:41 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Call me
[6/4/2013 8:35:59 AM] emelyn basila: yes sure
[6/4/2013 8:42:42 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: u there?
[6/4/2013 8:43:06 AM] emelyn basila: yes trey
[6/4/2013 8:43:18 AM] emelyn basila: I'm checking the headset
[6/4/2013 8:43:23 AM] emelyn basila: I call you now
[6/4/2013 8:47:04 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: No, not really.
[6/4/2013 8:47:44 AM] emelyn basila: good! who reffer you to 123employee trey
[6/4/2013 8:48:04 AM] emelyn basila: but you know daven ? trey
[6/4/2013 8:50:07 AM] emelyn basila: ok but your not really close to him?
[6/4/2013 8:50:23 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Nope.
[6/4/2013 8:50:35 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Don't worry you can trust me.
[6/4/2013 8:50:47 AM] emelyn basila: thank you trey
[6/4/2013 8:57:42 AM] emelyn basila: It's another Alice Rio
[6/4/2013 8:58:00 AM] emelyn basila: no problem trey
[6/4/2013 8:58:18 AM] emelyn basila: I can stay more than 30 minutes
[6/4/2013 8:58:28 AM] emelyn basila: I'm on internet cafe
[6/4/2013 9:00:28 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Are you married? boyfriend?
[6/4/2013 9:01:05 AM] emelyn basila: no I'm not married trey
[6/4/2013 9:02:02 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Are you single now?
[6/4/2013 9:02:14 AM] emelyn basila: somethings like that
[6/4/2013 9:02:17 AM] emelyn basila: single mother
[6/4/2013 9:02:29 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Ok. I like your voice. :) Can you send me a picture of you?
[6/4/2013 9:04:22 AM] emelyn basila: okay wait
[6/4/2013 9:04:31 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: (((link redacted)))
[6/4/2013 9:09:20 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Please trust me.
[6/4/2013 9:11:18 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: You have no picture. Why not?
[6/4/2013 9:12:31 AM] emelyn basila: :(
[6/4/2013 9:12:52 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: No way.
[6/4/2013 9:14:01 AM] emelyn basila: your not busy trey?
[6/4/2013 9:14:19 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: No
[6/4/2013 9:14:50 AM] emelyn basila: anyway trey can I ask you something?
[6/4/2013 9:14:54 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Yes
[6/4/2013 9:15:18 AM] emelyn basila: how much you pay 123employee?
[6/4/2013 9:17:19 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I would hire you now if I could see a picture of you. :)
[6/4/2013 9:17:34 AM] emelyn basila: are you kedding?
[6/4/2013 9:19:29 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Why is that?
[6/4/2013 9:21:19 AM] emelyn basila: you will just waste more money
[6/4/2013 9:23:34 AM] emelyn basila: I don't like that trey
[6/4/2013 9:24:19 AM] emelyn basila: no I dont have
[6/4/2013 9:24:46 AM] emelyn basila: I have loptop before but I lost it
[6/4/2013 9:25:01 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: oh No!
[6/4/2013 9:25:21 AM] emelyn basila: it was steal by somebody
[6/4/2013 9:25:37 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I wish you had a personal computer. I would hire you. Steal it back. :)
[6/4/2013 9:26:43 AM] emelyn basila: why you like me?
[6/4/2013 9:27:45 AM] emelyn basila: unit
[6/4/2013 9:28:25 AM] emelyn basila: thank you trey
[6/4/2013 9:31:43 AM] emelyn basila: I do'nt want them to hurt
[6/4/2013 9:33:50 AM] emelyn basila: why girlfriend?
[6/4/2013 9:34:38 AM] emelyn basila: I do'nt know
[6/4/2013 9:35:40 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Why do you say that?
[6/4/2013 9:37:13 AM] emelyn basila: It's the only attitude I notice to myself
[6/4/2013 9:39:20 AM] emelyn basila: I'm alover of course I'm afraid to fight
[6/4/2013 9:39:44 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Oh. Why are you afraid?
[6/4/2013 9:40:15 AM] emelyn basila: I don't like fighting trey Promise
[6/4/2013 9:40:48 AM] emelyn basila: fighting is my weakness
[6/4/2013 9:43:49 AM] emelyn basila: I really don't like fighting trey
[6/4/2013 9:44:00 AM] emelyn basila: and I'm not a bad girl
[6/4/2013 9:44:54 AM] emelyn basila: I'm very simple person
[6/4/2013 9:46:06 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I don't drink.
[6/4/2013 9:46:19 AM] emelyn basila: I don't drink too
[6/4/2013 9:46:20 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: They dance in the night club.
[6/4/2013 9:46:33 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I don't dance all sexually.
[6/4/2013 9:46:33 AM] emelyn basila: I don't like that
[6/4/2013 9:47:26 AM] emelyn basila: why?
[6/4/2013 9:49:47 AM] emelyn basila: people in uSa are liberated
[6/4/2013 9:49:57 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Are you 27?
[6/4/2013 9:50:17 AM] emelyn basila: 26 trey... how about you ?
[6/4/2013 9:50:25 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I'm 29.
[6/4/2013 9:51:00 AM] emelyn basila: don't you have girlfriend?
[6/4/2013 9:51:25 AM] emelyn basila: ohh... how many girlfirends you have ?
[6/4/2013 9:57:28 AM] emelyn basila: most of a guys now a days are cheater...
[6/4/2013 9:57:40 AM] emelyn basila: which I hate the most
[6/4/2013 9:58:14 AM] emelyn basila: your right trey.....
[6/4/2013 9:58:21 AM] emelyn basila: I agree with you...
[6/4/2013 9:59:14 AM] emelyn basila: I hate guys like that
[6/4/2013 10:00:38 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: *hang :)
[6/4/2013 10:01:25 AM] emelyn basila: lets hang out on finger talk trey
[6/4/2013 10:01:59 AM] emelyn basila: I know your a nice person I can feel it
[6/4/2013 10:03:40 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: You can trust me Em.
[6/4/2013 10:03:43 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I feel the same way.
[6/4/2013 10:06:14 AM] emelyn basila: this is highly probihited in 123employee
[6/4/2013 10:06:21 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I know.
[6/4/2013 10:06:23 AM] emelyn basila: thanks trey
[6/4/2013 10:06:46 AM] emelyn basila: you can call me emz it'z my neckname
[6/4/2013 10:07:19 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Cool Emz!
[6/4/2013 10:08:37 AM] emelyn basila: I'm so worried about you
[6/4/2013 10:08:48 AM] emelyn basila: I really want to stop working 123
[6/4/2013 10:11:42 AM] emelyn basila: or ealse somebody will replace me
[6/4/2013 10:11:52 AM] emelyn basila: I don't want to lost you trey
[6/4/2013 10:15:12 AM] emelyn basila: 123 salary is not enough is too low
[6/4/2013 10:19:11 AM] emelyn basila: In my past job I earn 500$ a month
[6/4/2013 10:19:30 AM] emelyn basila: 123employee has a very low salary
[6/4/2013 10:23:30 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Emz, Let me finish, please.
[6/4/2013 10:23:54 AM] emelyn basila: okay sorry please go..
[6/4/2013 10:24:34 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Rosetta will know too.

[6/4/2013 11:25:51 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I want to help you Emz.
[6/4/2013 11:25:59 AM] emelyn basila: thanks trey
[6/4/2013 11:26:11 AM] emelyn basila: afetr 3months I leave 123
[6/4/2013 11:26:23 AM] emelyn basila: but for now I stay for you
[6/4/2013 11:26:43 AM] emelyn basila: I have to go Trey my time has ended
[6/4/2013 11:26:54 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: I love you Emz!
[6/4/2013 11:26:55 AM] emelyn basila: I need to go home too and sllep
[6/4/2013 11:27:00 AM] emelyn basila: byee..
[6/4/2013 11:27:09 AM] Trey W**** | App Marketer: Ok. Have a good day.
[6/4/2013 11:27:27 AM] emelyn basila: I love you too as a friend...
[6/4/2013 11:27:45 AM] emelyn basila: remember lets keep it this secret trey
Honestly this is embarrassing on so many levels. Looks like Trey was looking for a new girlfriend.

We have a strict no leniency rule when it comes to full prosecution with the NBI. This is a federal cyber chrime in the Philippines. The agent was arrested.

A few times a year an employee or client tries to steal each other and we have no choice but to prosecute.

We hope that Trey plans to employ his agent for a long time as she will pretty much be unemployable in the Philippines.

It pains us to do this, but unfortunately we have no choice. This record will follow our former agent for life. Every time she applies for a job etc. this will show up on her background check.

This situation is very unfortunate. What usually happens with freelancers in the Philippines is that that the employee ends up having a power, infrastructure, internet or family problem and then everybody looses. Unfortunately, your case will probably be no exception to this rule.

In addition to this, the embarrassment to her family will probably be even worse. Most Filipinos take great pride in their work. We understand that our former agent tried to recruit Trey, but it doesn’t matter, you had a choice.

Ultimately it’s the agent that pays and that is a true shame. Trey will move on, find other employees, but she will always have to pay the consequences for this very poor decision. We are still considering pursuing action against Trey in the US. Thank you.