X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Steve — Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
  • 1800 PetMeds Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

1800 PetMeds Pet Med Express Counterfeit Product concern Pompano Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: 1800 PetMeds is actually more expensive..

*Consumer Comment: 1800 petmeds is a joke

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I have been reading all kinds of reports about how this company buys fake 'product' from China and India packaged to look like the real product (like a fake Rolex).  I am worried about my own dogs and called them and they REFUSE to tell me where they get their products!  I called the manufacturer of my pets' meds (Heartgard and Frontline) and was told by Merial who makes these products that they DO NOT sell to these people, and WARNED me not to use them - they are crooks.  Now I am worried that they have poisoned my dog - lots of Chinese products have melamine which causes kidney failure and other problems.  Please do not use them.  If you have bought anything from them - SEND IT BACK and go through another pharmacy or your vet.  Everyone needs to know how awful this company is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2010 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1800-petmeds/pompano-beach-florida-/1800-petmeds-pet-med-express-counterfeit-product-concern-pompano-beach-florida-623351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

1800 PetMeds is actually more expensive..

AUTHOR: SamSam26 - (United States of America)

POSTED: Friday, August 27, 2010

If you google other pet pharmacies you'll find others out there that are actually cheaper.  I normally go to a couple of the pharmacies and see what the prices are, after I'm done with my comparison I google for online coupons.  A lot of times, I'll get the special the particular pharmacy is using plus an additional $ or % off my purchase.

Pets are expensive regardless, but it's cool to save some money (which my savings always goes towards more treats...haha)

Good Luck!

1800 petmeds is a joke

AUTHOR: jd - (United States of America)

POSTED: Thursday, August 26, 2010

Could not agree more. I emailed 1800 petmeds a while back asking were they get their rimadyl. I know that rimadyl is manufactured by and only by pfizer, but I was curious what 1800 petmeds would say. They would not answer me! I emailed them several times and every time they sidestepped the question. Why would they do that? Because they either get there medication illegally or it is counterfeit.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair