This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Report: #194938

• 1800 Skyride
    3240 S. Cobb Dr.
    Smyrna, Georgia

1800 Skyride ripoff Smyrna Georgia

On March 9,2006 I ordered 2 tickets for a hot air balloon ride for my children. I never got any tickets and wanted to pull my hair out trying to get anyone on the phone. I also purchased 2 refund policies which allowed me to cancel my order within 60 days of which I did as per John. I still have not received my refund and my credit card company has re-opened the case AGAIN. I wish I had done a lot more investigating before I purchased anything from them. Their business practices have proven to be fraudulent to me. The bbb has processed 117 complaints about 1800 Skyride in the last 36 months, 112 of those were closed in the last 12 months. It looks like I'll be number 118 if my credit card company has no luck with them. Companies such as these need not be on the internet. If there is an attorney out there who is interested in a class action law suit against them, please feel free to contact me. I will update as soon as I can.

Sarah
La Vergne, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2006 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1800-skyride/smyrna-georgia-30080/1800-skyride-ripoff-smyrna-georgia-194938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content