X  |  CLOSE

• 1dental.com
    5535 Airport Freeway
    Halton City, TX
    United States

1dental.com They renewed the yearly fee with out my authorization, billing me, or notifieing me they were doing it. Halton City TX

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Us

I bought 1dental.com for my daughter on 06/01/2017 because she was to old to be covered under my insurance. We moved in Feb. 2018 and this program is not accepted by the dentists in my new town. I bought new insurance for our family. I was throwing out all the out dated cards from our last house and found the card from 1dental.com. I called and on 08/07/2018 and found out they had already charged me for another full year for $99. I did not ask for auto renewal and I am out of work and can not afford to throw away $99 for some thing we can not use. They refuse to give me a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2018 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1dentalcom/halton-city-tx-76117/1dentalcom-they-renewed-the-yearly-fee-with-out-my-authorization-billing-me-or-notifie-1455486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Contact Us

AUTHOR: Natasha - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, September 04, 2018

I'm sorry you had difficulty canceling your plan. If you could please email our Customer Care department at customercare@1dental.com or give us a call at 833-692-5966, we can take care of this for you.