X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: 1Earth Media - Noosa Heads Other

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Newberg Oregon
  • 1Earth Media PO Box 163, Noosa Heads, Queensland, Australia, 4567 Noosa Heads, Other Australia

1Earth Media ripoff, cashed my check, never sent merchandise Noosa Heads Queensland

About five years ago, I sent this jerk a check for $146.00 for some leather patches for my leather jacket. We had spoken on the phone and claimed they were in stock and that he would send them out as soon as he had received my check.

Well, he cashed the check alright. LITEERALLY, hundreds of phone calls, emails and letters written to him, I have received no response. This grifter has the nerve to continue to post his resume and "other" credentials on the internet. I will soon be visiting Australia and plan on "stopping by" to say hello to this guy and get the $146.00 PLUS interest he owes me.

Duncan
Newberg, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1earth-media/noosa-heads-other/1earth-media-ripoff-cashed-my-check-never-sent-merchandise-noosa-heads-queensland-136086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair